2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

blancoisma

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I haven't checked back in for a couple days, so didn't think anyone really would get this into it. I'm still playing around with some ideas, so I think I'll be able to pull the eyepatch off on my right eye, without it killing me :)
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Touya no Miko

Man, so many sweets. I wonder if there's a supermarket nearby the con that caters sandwiches.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

sael

Rust Blaster
That's for anyone who's waiting for Kuroshitsuji. It's an older work by Toboso Yana and she definitely doesn't fail to make it just as awesome as Kuroshitsuji. It's a touch more comedic than Kuro, but it's a good read.

Oh, and I'll be bringing lemon cookies.

roth14

hellangel

@chaosbark: wooo, thanks for the manga recommendation~ Menu updated.
@roth14: yup~ refer to the "Additionals" list for details.

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

senritsu

i'm bringing bread pudding and/or whatever else british i think might be easy to bring

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

sael

My our menu has grown quite a bit! XD

And I do hope that Kuroshitsuji doesn't end like Rust Blaster. I felt kind of disappointed when I finished.

roth14

Quote from: hellangel on May 03, 2009, 09:23:25 PM
@roth14: yup~ refer to the "Additionals" list for details.

Ah thank you :)

Phantomhive.LolitaKei

i wish i could do kuroshitsuji but ack... couldn't due to issues...but may i join the tea party anyway? (not the gathering since i'm not cosplaying as kuroshitsuji)
NYAPPY! o(≧∀≦)o
R☆ck Hard & L♥ve Easy.
----------------------------------
Artist, Cosplayer, Model

websites/places to contact me at......
Tumblr:myobiyuki.tumblr.com
DeviantArt: crossdemonization.deviantart.com

senritsu

ok, i've got it all settled
finny (me) is bringing bard, bread N butter pudding, and white chocolate scones

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

blancoisma

Hey senritsu, I wanted to ask, what character is that in your avatar? Don't kill me for saying, but he looks a lot like Seifer from FF8...without the scar.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

brie

Quote from: blancoisma on May 07, 2009, 09:53:50 AM
Hey senritsu, I wanted to ask, what character is that in your avatar? Don't kill me for saying, but he looks a lot like Seifer from FF8...without the scar.

I may also be wrong, but I believe it's Germany from Hetalia. ^^;

And I am so excited for this gathering! Is there anything extra needed? I'm not sure how to contribute. P:

hellangel

Senritsu's icon is, indeed, Germany :3

We do need picnic blankets or something to sit on. At least for the nobles...

Actually, I want to buy one of those outdoor giant chess sets, for awesome and for sitting on. But they're $150 ;__;
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

senritsu

mayhaps we can pool money together for it
*realizes who she's talking about and starts laughing hysterically... then starts sobbing hysterically*

roth14

I think i can bring some blankets and stuff. Not a lot but a few.

Lizchan33

Chloe

Are we still doing this gathering @ the same time as the Soul Eater one?  I didn't realize they coincided.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

blancoisma

Hey, would it be okay if I brought some of my mother's hand crotched doilies? I think it would add a nice element to the tea party :)

sael

Quote from: roth14 on May 08, 2009, 03:55:54 AM
I'll try to wrestle a few away from my mom, but I can't promise anything. Mom seems to think that picnic blankets aren't for picnicking.

roth14

Quote from: chaosbark on May 12, 2009, 11:08:36 AM
Quote from: roth14 on May 08, 2009, 03:55:54 AM
I'll try to wrestle a few away from my mom, but I can't promise anything. Mom seems to think that picnic blankets aren't for picnicking.

LOL