2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

KuroOokami

Undertaker approves of Saturday @ noon OR Saturday @ 3:00 (not picky as I'm open and will be wearing Undertaker almost all Saturday) and I cannot do Sunday (other gatherings) or Monday (leaving back to CO then), so whichever works out. I'm driving from Colorado to San Jose, so when I get to my hotel on Thursday I'll make sure to check back to see what time we decided on.

Unless...I'm super duper slow and we already decided. Which I think its happened so I'll just...step aside now.

o.o;

Also, my Ciel cannot make it this time around, sadly, and my Soma may not make it as well (we'll see for him, depends on crunch time sewing when we get to Cali). My Ciel will be with me taking pictures of the group for us, but her cosplay will not be happening. =(

Anyway, see everyone on Saturday~!

senritsu

sorry subaru kun, i'm changing my cosplay again
i'm either gonna be pluto (the dog) in a suit... now that i think about it i can pounce on all of the sebastians if i do that
or i'll be that angel guy whose name i cant remember

cause i gots me white hair
and finny dont gots white hair

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

sael

There's an angel?! Since when? Or is that an anime only character?

Touya no Miko

Hey guys, I decided to bring sandwiches or some kind of savory snack instead.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

deemoelester

Quote from: chaosbark on May 19, 2009, 04:22:51 PM
There's an angel?! Since when? Or is that an anime only character?

(hopefully this doesnt give anything away)

Angel's name is Angela, unless you're doing the male white haired guy, Ash.
Tis from the anime, the main bad guy since the anime doesn't cover the Circus ark.

LordMoufMouf

On Sunday I'm going to the tango lesson at 10 (but I suppose I could skip it if need be), and the Hellsing Gathering at 2. I still vote for leaving the gathering time where it is (3pm Sat)....;)

senritsu

ASH!!! THAT'S THE ONE!!!
then again if i cosplay pluplu then i can pounce sebastian XDD

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

hellangel

Quote from: senritsu on May 20, 2009, 01:43:31 AMthen again if i cosplay pluplu then i can pounce sebastian XDD

you just want an excuse to pounce me, seishirou-san...
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

lady luck

I will more likely than not be there. As Pluto. And I should be dragging my friends along with me. Depends on our schedule n__n;

palpitation

Due to money and stuff, Nori and I are just bringing back Grell and William, instead of bringing Finny and Bard. Sorry. OTL
Axis Powers HETALIA ; America/Alfred
BACCANO! ; Maiza Avaro
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Gohan
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Goten (Teen)
Katekyo Hitman REBORN! ; TYL!Lambo
Kuroshitsuji ; Grell Sutcliffe
Oofuri ; Hanai
The World Ends With You ; Hanekoma Sanae

hellangel

All noted.

Everyone who's bringing stuff- ESPECIALLY those bringing cups/forks/plates!! -please remember!! Otherwise the tea party will be fail because I can't lug so much stuff to con as backup, unfortunately ^^;
Upcoming events:

electrocute

So uhhhhmmm.
Is the set time for Saturday at 3pm?
I need a set time xD I get sooo confused.
: P
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

eririn

Hi!  Sorry to drop in at the very last minute ><
My friend Holy and I also want to join the gathering / tea.
We will go as Sebastian (Holy) and Ciel (me).
Is it still okay to join you?

Chibi_Haku

I may show up as Ran Mao... if i get the costume finished in time! 

hellangel

Quote from: electrocute on May 20, 2009, 11:08:57 PM
So uhhhhmmm.
Is the set time for Saturday at 3pm?
I need a set time xD I get sooo confused.
: P

Yes. Everything on the first post is official until changed.
Upcoming events:

raenef

Really random question: Does anyone have space for chaosbark's prop from around 12-the gathering time in a hotel room? It needs to be hooked up to a heating pad.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

palpitation

Actually, on the list... I'm doing Grell, Nori is William. XD Just to let you know~
Axis Powers HETALIA ; America/Alfred
BACCANO! ; Maiza Avaro
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Gohan
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Goten (Teen)
Katekyo Hitman REBORN! ; TYL!Lambo
Kuroshitsuji ; Grell Sutcliffe
Oofuri ; Hanai
The World Ends With You ; Hanekoma Sanae

deemoelester

Hey, idk if you will ever check this again, but I am so sorry for not bringing my finny. We were late and then we got into a car accident on the 680, and when we finally made it to fanime at about 2:30, we were glad to just be alive. I took a thousand pictures of you guyz tho, and theyre gonna be on my deviantart if you wanna check em out, you all looked fabulous.
http://deemoelester.deviantart.com/

hellangel

Hey, Everyone~

I'm SO sorry that I arrived late and that I had to cut out early (and hand the reins over to LordMoufMouf)- I hope it went alright? Masquerade rehearsal was delayed for well over 1/2 hour, which obviously messed up my entire schedule for the day.

I promise next year's gathering/tea will be significantly better...and we can decide on our time slot EARLY so that other gatherings can schedule around US, haha ^^;
Upcoming events:

hellangel

List cleared for 2010!

Just keep using this thread~ first post updated!
Upcoming events: