2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

sael

My, my already ready for 2010? I see PHAB JAM's circus troupe, though. Very nice. Raenef and I were kind of lonely this year when Doll decided not to go to the tea party. Not to mention that Raenef kept being mistaken for Drocell all day.

We had lots of fun, hopefully we'll be in attendance next year. Can't say as who yet.

hellangel

Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 12:33:35 PMNot to mention that Raenef kept being mistaken for Drocell all day.

WHUT. Joker > Drocell ANY DAY.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

raenef

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

Agreed. After all, Joker has an entire gang circus which he's the boss leader of.

nashi

Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 12:33:35 PM
Raenef and I were kind of lonely this year when Doll decided not to go to the tea party.

my friends and i came late (damn line!) but we got there in time for pictures - and i'm think i probably took a few with you...? Nice meeting you all!

hopefully kuroshitsuji will have a new, fabulously frilly character for my cosplay next year - three years in a row!

konataFTW

since I'd like to grant hellangel's wish of finding how long a thread could go I'll post here XDDDD

konakona here~! Hopefully I'll be able to finish Ciel's SMILE outfit next year (darn those stockings >.<)

and if not, and if gya.inc will be able to attend Fanime 2010 /wants them to go sooo bad *sniff... just saw them off earlier T_T

here will be the line up:

Chaos-Shadow: Ciel Phantomhive in his awesome skull groom outfit SMOOOOCH XD
Pei: Sebastian... hmmm I forgot to ask which ver but prolly the usual one?
konataFTW: Ciel Phantomhive "SMILE"
DualTsumi: Elizabeth Middleforth (sorry but... BWAHAHAHHAHAHA he will someone I won't be calling my brother for a bit u////u)

or if we do the Circus line up, well we will talk about that^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

hellangel

Upcoming events:

sael

Quote from: nashi on May 26, 2009, 07:20:00 PM
Raenef and I were kind of lonely this year when Doll decided not to go to the tea party.

my friends and i came late (damn line!) but we got there in time for pictures - and i'm think i probably took a few with you...? Nice meeting you all!

hopefully kuroshitsuji will have a new, fabulously frilly character for my cosplay next year - three years in a row!

Absolutely loved your Doll cosplay, Nashi.

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 10:59:34 PM

it was such a gorgeous dress!

sael

Quote from: raenef on May 26, 2009, 11:14:01 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 10:59:34 PM

it was such a gorgeous dress!

We really liked your take on her headdress. A very elegant design, the complete thing.

Anyways, Raenef and I have decided what we'll be doing for next year. Definitely expect us for the gathering, though our costumes might be a bit unexpected. I just hope that people know who we are. If you're able to name our cosplays I'll have to give you some sort of treat.

We'll likely be bring back Snake and Joker too, but for other times during the day.

hellangel

Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 11:35:07 PMAnyways, Raenef and I have decided what we'll be doing for next year. Definitely expect us for the gathering, though our costumes might be a bit unexpected. I just hope that people know who we are. If you're able to name our cosplays I'll have to give you some sort of treat.

...it's not Ciel's parents, is it? o__o
Upcoming events:

sael

Perhaps! 8D That would be quite unexpected. Raenef and I will have to discuss this matter.

All of you Ciel's had best be well behaved, just in case. >:(

raenef

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 01:38:25 AM
Quote from: chaosbark on May 26, 2009, 11:35:07 PMAnyways, Raenef and I have decided what we'll be doing for next year. Definitely expect us for the gathering, though our costumes might be a bit unexpected. I just hope that people know who we are. If you're able to name our cosplays I'll have to give you some sort of treat.

...it's not Ciel's parents, is it? o__o

I don't think they've shown his mother...so it would be super hard to be an nonexistent person >.<

hellangel

Quote from: raenef on May 27, 2009, 01:57:22 AMI don't think they've shown his mother...so it would be super hard to be an nonexistent person >.<

Hm? Yeah, they have, in both the manga and the anime~
Upcoming events:

sael

We found pictures after she posted that. Us doing an Earl and Countess Phantomhive is still up in the air right now. As for now, we'll be leaving our cosplays as a surprise until closer to Fanime (if not up to the day of the gathering).

hellangel

Quote from: chaosbark on May 27, 2009, 04:56:21 PM
We found pictures after she posted that. Us doing an Earl and Countess Phantomhive is still up in the air right now. As for now, we'll be leaving our cosplays as a surprise until closer to Fanime (if not up to the day of the gathering).

I put you guys under "Adversaries/Various," as ??? :)
Upcoming events:

koreanking

I'll prolly be going as Sebastian,
so sign me up please ^_^
if anything happens I'll tell you and drop out if that's the case

konataFTW

Quote from: chaosbark on May 27, 2009, 01:50:41 AM
Perhaps! 8D That would be quite unexpected. Raenef and I will have to discuss this matter.

uwaaah scary... you just reminded me of the 2 angels in the anime (the one that's both a girl and a boy ewwww)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

LordMoufMouf

sael

Quote from: konataFTW on May 29, 2009, 08:47:44 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on May 27, 2009, 01:50:41 AM

uwaaah scary... you just reminded me of the 2 angels in the anime (the one that's both a girl and a boy ewwww)

Hahaha! Well, there are two of us and together we will be doing a male/female cosplay. However, I assure you that we will not be coming as the angel. Neither of us watch the anime enough, and I prefer John (manga) to Ash (anime). John and Queen Victoria, now that would be another amusing cosplay, but I don't think I would be able to convince Raenef to be either character.