2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

hellangel

Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

heeroyuy135

Might swing by this gathering since the Ouran gathering I'm helping to host is using the same spot so I want to see the other group that's using the spot

lady_tomoko

rokusangria

I think I will definitely have to stop by in my Undertaker cosplay, and I might even be able to bring a few goodies for the menu.

artisticpsyco

asdfghjkl ;A; So I just saw the new weapons policy. I don't know if I'll even be able to bring my guns for Meilin anymore, does any one have suggestions what to do? I'll only have one holster on my leg to hold a gun. But I'll still have two other handguns and possibly a shotgun if I can finish it in time.

LastExile

I'll be stalking/taking photos of you guys. ;P Unfortunately, no Kuro cosplay for me this year.

Druix

I *might* go, as Sebastian, with my friend as Grelle. But not certain just yet.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

LOVE.SAE

I would sacrifice one of my friends just to see a Alois Trancy cosplay at Fanime this year *____*

sael

Quote from: LOVE.SAE on May 17, 2010, 05:09:04 PM
I would sacrifice one of my friends just to see a Alois Trancy cosplay at Fanime this year *____*
How ironic, raenef and I were just wondering if we might see anyone cosplaying the new Kuroshitsuji anime characters. Alois reminds me of helpless puppy - oh-so-lovable. Only one more week.

brie

I'll be attending at Maylene again! Can't wait *___*.

lhouser

I'll be doing my first cosplay as Baldroy - can't wait to meet you all!
Odd there's no facebook option - www.facebook.com/lhcreative - cut and paste then friend me k?
Pro Photog just looking to make some art.

Requiem

Ah, sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. I had some family matters to deal with. I hope it well.

Sora

sadness...I completely missed it...because I didn't watch the time...
"Don't give me any orders."

Lady Saru

The gathering was completely amazing, and so was our not!tea party after. My thanks to those who brought food. ^_^
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

Vasyenka

I was a few minutes late to the gathering, but I enjoyed it~ :3 I winded up cosplaying as Angela from the anime in her dungeon outfit, lol. My pictures didn't come out that great, because sadly I'm a shorty~ >:

I started to go to the tea party, but found my friends on the second floor and got distracted. OTL;
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

hellangel

Would it be helpful next year if the tea party was planned as a separate event? :3
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

sael

Thanks for the warm welcome! ^____^ Raenef and I had so much fun that we'll likely bring Rachel and Vincent back next year; a bit more complete, though. Hopefully it's not so hot next year. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but full Victorians are not the most comfortable to wear in a dry heat.....

A special thanks/shoutout to the Ciel and the Madame Red who stuck around with us through out the gathering and tea party. We enjoyed your company very much.

BSaphire

Quote from: hellangel on June 07, 2010, 05:06:53 PM
Would it be helpful next year if the tea party was planned as a separate event? :3
I know con season is in full swing, but when you get a chance could you update your threads on the returning gatherings you are running for 2011. I will then add them to the 2011 threads list. BTW.... Thank you again for being the outstanding organizer & cosplayer that you are. It is nice to know there is someone like you out here for the new cosplayers to look up to.

Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

chibi*H A N A T S U K I