2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

K&K4ever

I'm going to be making a Sebastien so depending on time, I'll be there.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

sael

So many Kuroshitsuji threads! Hell, I know you were busy last time and weren't able to make it to the tea party; if you need any help raenef and I don't mind lending a hand - we were planning to set a tea party up anyways.

Raenef will probably be Alois, I'll likely cosplay Ciel (just not sure which outfit yet). We keep switching every year....

hellangel

Hi, Everyone!

I hear that Kites seems to have disappeared, so I'll be organizing this event again!

Chaosbark - did you still want to run the Tea Party? I'm thinking we might want to run that as a separate (but related event), either before or after the gathering proper; the last few years, it's been too chaotic doing both pictures and nomming at the same time ^^; I'm sure we could combine forces for this effort :D
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

sael

Raenef and I are more than willing to set the tea up :)

I agree that it would be easier to run it as a separate event. That aside, we always seem to lose party members between the gathering and the tea since we move locations. Therefore, and I hope you don't mind, I think that I'll set up a separate thread just for the tea so that we can keep track of who will be in attendance and how many goodies should be brought to share. Hopefully it will also clear up any confusion as to where the tea party is being held.

raenef

Yep, what chaos said goes for me too. We are picking up table settings
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

hellangel

Noted, go ahead! But also do give me basic info so I can link this thread with yours on the front post :3
Upcoming events:

sael

Tea party thread will be set up over the weekend. I'm a bit swamped with midterms/projects right now. I'll send the info your way when possible, Hell. ^___^

electrocute

I'll be coming as Lizzie (AGAIN!) and dragging a Sebby along with me. (:

I'm just hoping this doesn't conflict with the Code Geass gathering. The tea party of 09 was fun! We didn't really have anything official for 10 and should probably coordinate better. xD
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

raenef

Yea, we're hoping to do it more like the 2009 tea party! We're hoping to do it in the Fairmont again.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

ruby19_4

Is this going to be for the 2011 fanime. Im willing to do sebastian, but im thinking either the regular sebastian or the tutor sebastian. I was the 2nd version of sebastian at the yaoi-con. I need to get the wig. The gell didnt make the hair stay straight. I hate my puffy hair.

hellangel

List updated.

In order to keep forum threads clean, please post whether or not you will be (likely) to attend the Tea Party after the gathering, and then go to the Tea Party thread and note your contribution. (Chaos, Raenef, do feel free to interject and inform if you have a more preferential method of doing this ^^; I'll asterisk people on this cast list for you so you can see how many of the gathering are going to make it to the Tea Party.)

First post has also been updated with a link to the Tea Party discussion.

Would it be safe to assume that the preferential date for Kuroshitsuji shenanigans would be the same day of Black & White Ball?
Upcoming events:

hellangel

Update: Gathering attendees listed in TEAL are also attending Tea.
Upcoming events:

K&K4ever

K&K4ever

Never mind, I just found the thread ^^;

hellangel

All related Kuro information's listed on the first post ^__^
Upcoming events:

yukiko_no_niwa

I plan on possibly being one of Trancy triplets, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to join the gathering/tea party next year. Depends on when the time is.
Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]

hellangel

I'll list you for the gathering for now.

List updated.
Upcoming events:

sael

Quote from: hellangel on November 11, 2010, 01:49:59 PMIn order to keep forum threads clean, please post whether or not you will be (likely) to attend the Tea Party after the gathering, and then go to the Tea Party thread and note your contribution. (Chaos, Raenef, do feel free to interject and inform if you have a more preferential method of doing this ^^; I'll asterisk people on this cast list for you so you can see how many of the gathering are going to make it to the Tea Party.)

That sounds good to me.

mochisnack

If you're taking requests for which day this gathering should be held, Sunday is currently the best time for me. If so, I'd also be able to attend the Afternoon Tea~
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei