2011 Kuroshitsuji: Gathering

Started by hellangel, December 06, 2008, 04:10:21 PM

marisuga

I'd prefer if it could be a bit earlier than 4... maybe 3? I'll be changing wigs for the ball and that can take awhile...

Duo Monkey

Eheheheheh.... I shall be debuting Undertaker at this gathering. I look forward to working with you all... *smiles, crossing his hands*
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

Poof-Aro

Um... anybody notice the Masquerade time/date change? Would it be possible to move the gathering so that it's not so close?
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

LastExile

So, I had a big fat change of plans as usual. I won't be attending as Claude.
I will be attending as yet another Ciel.

Touya no Miko

I might come as either Hannah, Trap Alois, or Ranmao. I need to decide by April.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

BSaphire

Hellangel: Please PM me asap with your gatherings so I can update the list and start getting others posted.
Thanx
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Hidinginthemist

Put me down as a possible Ciel(volume 6 cover)!
It all depends on if I can make it to fanime this year, which I'm hoping I can.

kaileekei

if it's on sunday i'll be a yes
i'm going to be Grell

Duo Monkey

I totally don't remember if I posted here. I will be Undertaker. I can attend the tea as well as long as it's the same day. With the makeup I use for scarring it's not recommended for multiple use. Buuuuut. I might be persuaded if you give /that/. *wiggles* You know, ultimate laughter!
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

udonoodle

a Madam Red & a girl-Ciel here!
(hikari_midori or something like that (forgot her username))
So excited!

K&K4ever

I may not be able to make it for tea, but if it's early enough, I may be able to make it for the regular gathering.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

marisuga

ruby19_4

waw... nice. There is more coming in. AWESOME!!!

65 more days!!!

kagaminerin02

Chessur

My friend and I will hopefully get our cosplays done and be wondering around as Joker and Dagger (I'll be Joker) ^^

Not sure if we'll attend the shoot, but if we're free we shall~
Apart of Epic Failure Production <3

Cosplays planned~
Gaara (Naruto:Shippuden)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Neoshadow (Kingdom Hearts series)
Kio (Loveless)
Gijinka Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Angelx624

Ya, I hope I can make it to both, too, as I have the masquerade to do on Sunday~ T^T
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

sael

It's getting closer to Fanime and Hell hasn't logged on for a month. With about 2 months left until the date, I think it's best if this gathering set a day and time soon. Masquerade was moved to Sunday and, as much as it would be nice to have this gathering on the day of the B&W Ball, it's likely to be a hectic day for cosplayers. Also, I'd like to set a day and time for the tea as well.

Does everyone want to keep this gathering on Sunday, as planned, or would it be easier if it were to take place on Saturday instead?

electrocute

@ Chaosbark
I know that Hell hasn't logged in in forever, but I hope we keep it on Sunday. The Code Geass gathering is still undecided and conflict would make me cry. ): Gosh we need leadership.
2012 Cosplay List
Kuroshitsuji - Elizabeth Middleford

Fanime lover since 2008!

sael

Personally, I don't have a preference as to day but I still like the idea of having the gathering/tea on Sunday/B&W Ball day.

Is the late afternoon still preferred?

Angelx624

I do hope a date and time is set, soon~ D: And actually, I'd like if it stayed on Sunday, myself~ >< As Saturday's already busy enough for me~ D: With the Hetalia panel and Yuya's concert~ =/
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka