Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

koolcalcat1

^ me too!!!!! I am super existed...but I hope I don't act out of charter...last year I was a ciel and was not in chartacter at all...oh well the Rachel an Vincent cosplay said they liked that i was happy...I hope they come back to they where nice!

ruby19_4

I am so excited too. Almost there. One more month. YEA!!!

sael

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 29, 2011, 05:46:49 PM
^ me too!!!!! I am super existed...but I hope I don't act out of charter...last year I was a ciel and was not in chartacter at all...oh well the Rachel an Vincent cosplay said they liked that i was happy...I hope they come back to they where nice!

So glad that you remember us! Unfortunately, though we throughly enjoyed last year, we won't be bringing Vincent or Rachel this year - my coat for Vincent needs to be completely done (frock coats are so time consuming >___<) and Raenef planned to cosplay Alois the moment she saw him in the anime. We'd love to see you again so make sure to say hi; if you're Ash, I'm sure we'll be able to find each other (I believe you're the only Ash right now). Raenef will be Alois at the gathering and the tea. I'll be Snake at the gathering and Ciel in his lily/lace outfit at the tea.

manik_semiramis

^_^  This is getting more and more exciting the closer the con gets...

I still haven't picked out the Ciel I want to be... I really liked his Skull Bride outfit, but I like his Blue outfi with the striped bustle...  ;_;  Ah!  Hard decisions!
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

koolcalcat1

Chaosbark omg we have to find each other!!!!! Snake is so awsome! And I've been alois once befor.... He's cutie but psyco....omg it will be may tommoro!!!!!!

The awsome thing about this is a week befor the con on the 20th is my birthday! Whoohoo so much awsomenes in one month!!!!

And I almost finished my badge....

TwistedFayt

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 30, 2011, 11:46:33 AM
Chaosbark omg we have to find each other!!!!! Snake is so awsome! And I've been alois once befor.... He's cutie but psyco....omg it will be may tommoro!!!!!!

The awsome thing about this is a week befor the con on the 20th is my birthday! Whoohoo so much awsomenes in one month!!!!

And I almost finished my badge....

Seriously?! Mine is on May 21st! I'll be 18 just in time so that I can be dragged by my friends to the 18+ events. x3
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

koolcalcat1

I'll be 21! Who the 18+....I couldn't go cus I lost my badge...I will not do that this year!

koolcalcat1

Whoo hoo I finished my badge today!!!!! It looks awsome! It's holds together and I can't wait to finish the rest of my costume!!!!

The bad news...I need one button...and ash Is all done...but I lost the button!!!! Gha!!!!

RikuCosplayer

Quote from: chaosbark on April 30, 2011, 12:00:30 AM
Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 29, 2011, 05:46:49 PM

So glad that you remember us! Unfortunately, though we throughly enjoyed last year, we won't be bringing Vincent or Rachel this year - my coat for Vincent needs to be completely done (frock coats are so time consuming >___<) and Raenef planned to cosplay Alois the moment she saw him in the anime. We'd love to see you again so make sure to say hi; if you're Ash, I'm sure we'll be able to find each other (I believe you're the only Ash right now). Raenef will be Alois at the gathering and the tea. I'll be Snake at the gathering and Ciel in his lily/lace outfit at the tea.

Hey DONT FORGET, I'll be there at the gathering AND tea
as Alois to~! >w<
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

koolcalcat1

The one thing i am debating with ash...should i bring the sword i made? or the plastic one i bought...

manik_semiramis

^_^  I'm also doing both the tea and the gathering. 
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

koolcalcat1

Quote from: manik_semiramis on May 01, 2011, 01:15:20 AM

Who will you be as?

hellangel

1) no, we have never been 'in the way' of 'a ton of other cosplayers' in the Lobby.
2) the gathering was messaged to BSaphire during the last update.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

manik_semiramis

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 01, 2011, 12:06:55 PM
Quote from: manik_semiramis on May 01, 2011, 01:15:20 AM

Who will you be as?

I'm going as ciel to both.  I just don't know which of his outfits to wear

koolcalcat1

Hmmm which ones do you have in mind?

manik_semiramis

Hm... the red skull bride, the blue one with the striped bustle, or his black volume 6. I was initially planning to make his pink dress, but I've got another cosplay to finish:..

manik_semiramis

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on April 30, 2011, 11:51:43 PM
The one thing i am debating with ash...should i bring the sword i made? or the plastic one i bought...

I think its more fun to bring something you made :)

Angelx624

Wheee, I'm excited, too~! xDDD Though, reminder, if I disappear for a bit at 3:30-ish, it's cause I went to the Cosplay Battle gathering, but I only need to be there to do battle poses against another cosplayer~!! XD Then I will return~! :3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka