BAAS Christmas BBQ

Started by Sakura_Projectt, December 07, 2008, 08:48:37 AM

Sakura_Projectt

Not to jump the gun for some of you,  ;)
but I have been told that the BAAS Party is to be held on

December 20, 2008 (saturday)   :D

And that it is still suppose to be at Ma Browns house.
usual time. If anyone has been told different let me
know so that I can confirm!
Thanks! ;D

boots01

This is correct, and here's the info!

QuoteHi everyone, Turkey Day went by in a wink of an eye so it must be time for the....

BAAS Christmas Party!!

When: Saturday, Dec 20th

Time: 1pm - 10pm

Where: 733 Santa Maria Road, El Sobrante

Please bring drinks,snacks, or anime/movies to show. Please email me ahead of time if you are bringing a side dish (oven's going to be a little busy...

I haven't done this for a while. I'm bringing back the BAAS Canned Food Raffle. For those who haven't done this before, it goes like this: We hold a special prize raffle that in order to gain tickets, you bring canned goods or unwrapped toys. The more you bring, the more tickets you gain. Example:

Turkey, whole chicken, or Ham = 5 Tickets
Each can of food (such as vegetable or soup) = 1 Ticket
Unwrapped toy = 3 Tickets

All donations will go to the Richmond Rescue Mission in downtown Richmond and more than any time in my memory it is desperately needed.

We look out for others when we are at convention. We share what we have among ourselves to get through those 3-4 days in a hotel. Given how bad the economy has been this year, most of us are lucky to afford to go to convention at all. Or to be able to go to a party with our friends and eat until we bust. Let's share that generosity with those who can't. And have a good time.

Questions? Contact Tracy email: [email protected] or 408-250-3024

see you there!!
-Eugene
2001 Video Programming Staffer
2002 Acting Video Programming Head
2003-5 Masquerade 2nd.
2006 Special Projects
2007-9 BW Ball Head
2010 Yamaga Party Coordinator
2011 HR Staffer

sigh,

so much anime to watch, so little time