Valkyria Chronicles, anyone?

Started by AnnoyedWabbit, December 08, 2008, 03:04:14 PM

AnnoyedWabbit

Figured I'd start a thread for this. Anyone else out there thinking of doing Valkyria Chronicles cosplay this year?

My boyfriend and I are going to attempt Welkin Gunther and Alicia Melchiott. We'll see if we kill ourselves in the process. At least the game gives you lovely 3-D models to look at for costume reference! Last big costume project we did was for a game that wasn't yet released, so we were left with a few tiny, grainy sprites and a bunch of concept art that all had different ideas of how the costume should look.

If anyone else replies, I'll turn this into a gathering thread.
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

AnnoyedWabbit

sooooo.. apparently it's a no go, since it looks like we'll be the only ones doing Valkyria cosplay! Oh well.  :-\
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

will [ishida]

My friend doubts it'll be possible in time, but he really wants to do Welkin in the Tank Commander outfit. Maybe I can get him to hustle and actually complete it in time for Fanime if I tell him there will be at least two others there  ;D

If he manages to do Welkin, I'll end up doing Kreis in the Tank Pilot outfit. This is all still highly tentative though...
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

AnnoyedWabbit

The more the merrier! I hope to see you there!
Cosplay Fanime 2009:

ExileDreamer

Well my friends and I are doing generic Gallian Military uniforms of each troop choice except the sniper. We are trying to convince another friend be our tank commander and he and I will be attending fanime for the first time. We don't know if we'll have it finished in time for fanime but we'll have it done for AX.