Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, December 15, 2008, 09:30:00 PM

Stormfalcon

Friday's also my preference for Maid.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

azor12

Woot! schedule is up for Fanime. Weird there actually doing D&D on Saturday and Sunday night too

TC X0 Lt 0X

I notice they don't list anything past the existence of the game. And at 9PM =P.
In my opinion we should still go on with our game as we planned to. If anyone wants to participate in the other game thats fine.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

cool, Thought im interested in who is running the other games. Any one know whos running the other game?

TC X0 Lt 0X

I'm Open:

Friday
12PM-3PM

Saturday
9AM-12PM
10/11PM-1/2AM

Sunday
9AM-12PM
10/11PM-2/3AM

Monday
[Basically All day]

I can probably game at any of these times.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

cool cool, We talk more about our game on Friday during lunch.

havok rt

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 14, 2009, 09:19:38 PM
I'm Open:

Friday
12PM-3PM

Saturday
9AM-12PM
10/11PM-1/2AM

Sunday
9AM-12PM
10/11PM-2/3AM

Monday
[Basically All day]

I can probably game at any of these times.
Those are pretty much my times as well. Though Friday I'm little unsure since I'm settling in my room, but other than that I'm with Lt on the times.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

doriangray

Let me know about a time and a meeting spot for Sunday, as I won't arrive in the bay area until Friday afternoon.

Oh, and how to spot me easily:  my cosplay list:  Legolas (see my avatar), Matt Ishida & Gabumon, and D'eon.  Even if I'm not at the game specifically, you might find me in the gaming room playing Magic.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

neko ewen

Where should we meet up on Friday? Tabletop Gaming (EX2) is apparently going to be open a 9 a.m. (!) for a Naruto CCG tournament, so that would probably work.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

TC X0 Lt 0X

The E-Gaming room will definitly be open  around when Con doors open in the morning. I'd say 8AM. On Friday, sense I assume we are all going out to eat, we can meat up at 11:30AM.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

So how about we meet up around 11am go eat that will take about an hour and then we get our maid on! 8) Sunday's DnD plans I'd say the same but we start earlier and end on lunch.

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

azor12

Sounds good for Friday, and we will discuss Sunday on Friday though early start time seems good to me.

doriangray

Let me know what you guys decide upon for Sunday since I may not even be in town yet by the time decisions are made.  :)
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Stormfalcon

I've got some errands to run on Friday morning, but I'll try to get there as soon as I can.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

The Sax

Hey Ewen, I'll just be saying that I'm up for a game of Maid RPG. I wanted to try it once or so. ^_^
hmmm, what to say.....

wazzupryan

After finding out there will be DND at Fanime, my love for Fanime has grown even more.

This year will be my third time at Fanime. Didn't go last year because I totally forgot about it until the weekend of. I also started playing DND with 2 groups (3.5e and Modern) last year.

Just a question about how it's run at Fanime:
Will there be premade characters to play, will we be making new ones there, or will we be using existing characters?

All in all, me and a friend are both super excited about this year.

See you guys there!

azor12

Right now, Our group is doing 4th edition. So im not sure whats going on

TC X0 Lt 0X

So I am correct with these times(?):

Fri11AM: Lunch
Fri12-3PM: Maid RPG (?)
Sun: D&D 4e (I'm not sure if we have specified another time)

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Yeah I agree with those times, though where should we go for lunch? ???

azor12

Peggy Sue ;D But whatever works for everyone else.