Gamer's Night In (GNI): Xmas eve edition???

Started by Jerry, December 24, 2008, 02:23:09 AM

Jerry

So you've asked and what the hell. Time for Gaming.

Who? Me. duh. :P
Where? Jerry's if you dont know ask me. or ask someone who does.
When: anytime after 1pm 12/24/08 til i feel like kicking you out of my home.
What? Random or maybe selected gaming til your tired of it
Why? Because apparently the only holiday I celebrate is a gamer's holiday.
How? Because I can, and because my roommates are gone ( please NO UPSTAIRS allowed. period. )

This is half assed attempting at literally throwing something together TOTALLY Last minute.

I have 1/2 work day today (12/24/08) yes, xmas eve and since I have nothing else better to do. I'm gonna play video games at home. That's right im having a Gamer's Night In.

I have the golden Trinity ( Xbox 360, PS3 and wii ) and I do have a few party games:

Xbox 360 games  - I would need ( I would need and xtra 360 guitar ) or ( would need 1 more 360 controler )
Rockband 2
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5 Demo
Halo 3 

Wii/Gamecube games - I ONLY have one wii mote ( but I have plenty of GC controllers )
Wii sports
Dokopon Kingdom
Smash Bros Melee ( GC version NOT to be confused with brawl)
Mario Kart ( GC version )
Secret of Mana ( SNES version NOT virtua console)
Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 ( GC versions )
Pac Man Versus ( GC and an old Jerry Con favorite )

Ps2 - Ps3 games ( only 1 Ps3 contoler, and only 1 ps2 arcade fighting stick, 1 usb Fighting stick )
Well basically ALOT of fighting games but the main feature:
WANTED on Blu-Ray (Angelina Jolie gun toting action!!!) :D

So basically I'll be home any time after 1pm- Most of you already know where I live.
Do I care if no one shows up or calls me?

Of course not, you should be spending time with you FAMILIES Dag nab it!
Me? my family is my collection of games, yeah thats right pity me or not. My games keep me entertained :P

So call, PM or just random show up at my door.
I'll probably order myself massive amounts of pizza because im too lazy to cook and besides my cooking would definately KILL U dead.

Also my home is lame and is a BIG MESS, and FREEZING COLD. so if you dont mind standing/sitting and about ankle deep of random items and freezing your ass off, (I'd recommend wearing several layers seriously) then feel free to stop by.

Once I figure out my schedule for the new year. I'll see how pheasible a Beginning of the year Party/Gathering would be. Worse Case Scenario I figure we could default to a movie gathering or a mall gather so that some of you people could meet and greet just for the heck of it.

Again there's pleny of ideas being thrown around for '09 so we'll have plenty of reasons to hang out before Fanime.

Game on.  8)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

Holy crap, this is definitely last minute. I'll see what I can do.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

shoot, I have work today and then I have to drive to Tracy to be with Family. You doing anything tomorrow? I'll aim you if i see you on aim, cause I have no plans for tomorrow anyway. It could be a gamer's holiday today and tomorrow lol. I'll call you as well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lonelykangta

yea ide be down for tommorro, and would need an address ;p
Forever lonely

Barnes

Thanks for giving me a different kind of X-Mas Eve, Jerry.
Now I got a new game to check out. XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

j9isawesome

umm, what, no warning like woah. For reals, call me next time. I actually had that day off for once, I just don't think to check the boards often enough.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Jerry

Quote from: j9isawesome on December 29, 2008, 08:11:54 PM
umm, what, no warning like woah. For reals, call me next time. I actually had that day off for once, I just don't think to check the boards often enough.

Sorry about that J9, I shoulda called ya... its been ages since I've seen u and the hubby. Tell ya what I'll text or call ya sometime and we'll catch up...

Kegan- you hear that? :P There hasn't been a Kegan-monster siting since... heck forever... Life is SO BORING without u around...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D