Sunday 3/8/09: Great Mall + Jerry's Gathering

Started by Jerry, December 24, 2008, 02:52:57 AM

Runewitt

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on March 15, 2009, 07:53:47 PM
Quote from: j9isawesome on March 15, 2009, 12:57:20 PM
ok, so the 18th/19th is bad, yes? I talked the boss into giving me the 11th/12th off instead. Does that work better?

Count me out.  That's Sakura-Con weekend.  :-\
GARUGAMESH!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

j9isawesome

ok, so the 18th/19th is bad, yes? I talked the boss into giving me the 11th/12th off instead. Does that work better?

sorry hun, it's either the weekend of the local CBF or of Sakura-Con. I expect less people will be driving/flying all the way to washington to attend sakura con than the CBF. Am I wrong?
Formerly known as Felicity869

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: j9isawesome on March 16, 2009, 10:33:04 AM

sorry hun, it's either the weekend of the local CBF or of Sakura-Con. I expect less people will be driving/flying all the way to washington to attend sakura con than the CBF. Am I wrong?

That sounds about right. ^^  Don't worry about it, it's not like we won't see each other again.   I still should be able to make it to the CBF on the 18th - 19th.   :-X
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Jerry

Personally I wouldnt care about the date, because regardless ppl who want to go will go.

and Since your the host [and we're having it at my place] we get to have final say. :P

besides, Id hate to screw up your work relationship J9.

as far as I'm concerned the onl Conflict I see would be April 11/12 - I THINK I'll be hosting a Fanime Rovers Staff meeting.

Steve could you confirm? [apparently i have ppl [Steve] double checking my calendar.

Yes, I admit that CBF is the SAME weekend as April 18/19, but I'm willing to skip out on CBF to have a good house/T-shirt making gathering. :)

Besides, its my opinion [as well as J9 has sexy Art-Hostess] that has the most say.

So whatever you decided on J9, just let me know...

And weren't we suppose to start a new thread? :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

j9isawesome

Quote from: Jerry on March 16, 2009, 03:56:13 PM
Personally I wouldnt care about the date, because regardless ppl who want to go will go.

and Since your the host [and we're having it at my place] we get to have final say. :P

besides, Id hate to screw up your work relationship J9.

as far as I'm concerned the onl Conflict I see would be April 11/12 - I THINK I'll be hosting a Fanime Rovers Staff meeting.

Steve could you confirm? [apparently i have ppl [Steve] double checking my calendar.

Yes, I admit that CBF is the SAME weekend as April 18/19, but I'm willing to skip out on CBF to have a good house/T-shirt making gathering. :)

Besides, its my opinion [as well as J9 has sexy Art-Hostess] that has the most say.

So whatever you decided on J9, just let me know...

And weren't we suppose to start a new thread? :P
Well if you have a staff meeting then that obviously won't work out. We would need Jerry to be able to make it to the gathering that is at his own house. lol. Most people go to the CBF on parade day, which is Sunday. So what if we have this on Saturday the 18th? Compromise? *shrugs* Oh, and we should start a new thread. Do you want to start it or should I?

Jerry

april 18th Saturday works for me.

assuming no zombie outbreaks, me being kidnapped to vegas. or my roommates kicking me out of my own house.

Time to start the hype and a new thread. :)

if you plan it, they will come.

and if not, I'm okay with just hanging out with the awesome j9 making Tshirts! :D

Steve.Young

Jerry, April 4th/19th are at your house am I correct?

Cause those are the next Rovers meetings. I need to confirm with you =).

-Steve
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Kazuko

c: the 18th sounds dandy with me! I mean if you guys want to I could offer up my tiny apartment up if you had plans on going to cbf and then make shirts after or whatever, my place is pretty much a bus ride away, thing is its small so I could only take a certain amount or so. Let me know so I can discuss this with my roomate but shes pretty cool with company over~

Barnes

Hmm, as for the 11th/12th, I should ask mom if our house can used as a backup plan in case Jerry can't host that weekend. I'm just saying.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Jerry

Yo Steve,

I actually have plans for the first weekend of April [4,5,6 for personal stuff]

So the only weekend that would work would be April 11, 12, 13 for the Rovers meeting because my roommates will be at Sakura Con, at least thats what I remember talking with Mike A.

Please double check on that. :)

j9isawesome

Quote from: Kazuko on March 16, 2009, 07:34:07 PM
c: the 18th sounds dandy with me! I mean if you guys want to I could offer up my tiny apartment up if you had plans on going to cbf and then make shirts after or whatever, my place is pretty much a bus ride away, thing is its small so I could only take a certain amount or so. Let me know so I can discuss this with my roomate but shes pretty cool with company over~
That's sweet of you to offer but do you really think there would be enough space in your dorm room to have 20 people speading out and painting shirts all at once? Even at Jerry's house with a big living room, den area and kitchen there are usually people moving out onto the porch to get more space.