Sunday 3/8/09: Great Mall + Jerry's Gathering

Started by Jerry, December 24, 2008, 02:52:57 AM

DemonLordZabuza

Guess I'll spend some time looking on who actually responded on coming and say who I dont want to see there later.  Unless you want to be kicked out later then by all means show up.  But I wont be in the best mood when I do get home trust me :p

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Jerry

it wouldnt be the first time you've thrown someone [physically] out.

Man that was hilarious how the jehova's witness dude nearly broke his neck.

but seriously, dont kill ppl at my house DLZ, i still have trouble getting the blood stains out of the drive way. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazuko

I guess I will be comming for sure if I get a ride to and from the bart, international politics and I have had a tango that made my brain warped at the moment (plus side is i decided that I might be working in foreign services cause I loves me some travel)

:c so Erik am I allowed or no? I bruise easily D: and I dont think no one wants to see that especially my roomate she will think something happened D:

well some of you have my cellphone number so hit me up or AIM me, im going to mull over a 4page paper and my politics midterm

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on February 25, 2009, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on February 25, 2009, 03:31:14 PM
As long as everyone stays in their designated areas they are allowed to be in and no dirty people who shouldn't be there are there when I show up its all good.

Hey its your house to [Believe or not he IS my roommate] so he does have VETO powers of who's okay and NOT okay to come over.
Sorry ladies and gents.

But DLZ is [and will be enough of a jerk- supposedly he gets it from me] to say who's allowed at my place or not.

Let the drama begin: - Okay DLZ, who's not allowed over? :P
Here's one: ppl who get invited by other ppl without running it by the hosts first.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jerry

Quote from: otakuapprentice on February 25, 2009, 06:00:35 PM
Quote from: Jerry on February 25, 2009, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on February 25, 2009, 03:31:14 PM
As long as everyone stays in their designated areas they are allowed to be in and no dirty people who shouldn't be there are there when I show up its all good.

Hey its your house to [Believe or not he IS my roommate] so he does have VETO powers of who's okay and NOT okay to come over.
Sorry ladies and gents.

But DLZ is [and will be enough of a jerk- supposedly he gets it from me] to say who's allowed at my place or not.

Let the drama begin: - Okay DLZ, who's not allowed over? :P
Here's one: ppl who get invited by other ppl without running it by the hosts first.

No worries Dr. O
Crisis averted, and heck its how [by defination HOW] I randomly met ALL you guys. [member you feel alseep on my couch, and we barely knew each other... you member dont you member?] technically speaking im ALWAYS inviting random ppl over by definition. 

So no stress, no harm no foul. That plus they were nice, if they werent nice then I'd have an issue. so its totally cool and chill.

I say now that I dislike GUYS who come over who drink up a storm, hit on all my lady friends and make the ladies feel uncomfortable asking for hugs every 10 minutes.

[to be blunt and honest] are they types of people who erick and I dont approve.

besides, It WAS my birthday, I could hit on [all my ladies friends who are taken no less] and mean nothing by it. and ask for birthday hugs every minute on the minute. :P

zoupzuop2

I may NOT be able to attend on the 8th, due to not knowing how my scheduling will be with my 'new' job (I'm back to bagging). I'd like to go, but it may not be feasible.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Jerry

Sorry to hear about that Zoup-Dawg.

we'll figure out something.

Maybe I'll bring back [ or as j9 REALLY nicely] to bring back the T-shirt making gathering before Fanime-ish.

Hopefully we'll see you at that one if I [meaning asking J9 to help] about the possible idea of another T-shirt gathering. :D

Stormfalcon

I should be able to make it on the eighth, but it'd most likely be for the Great Mall portion since I'd have to be up early for work on Monday morning and all that.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Kandybar

I must check with the hubby, but I suspect if we do come it will be for the Great Mall portion only.  :-\  Sunday is errand day.

Jerry

1st page - 1st post edited. but here's rough details:

EDIT [as of 2/26]:
So far planned:

What:   Social gathering of the Fanime peeps!
Where:  Afternoon-ish:  Great Mall [Milpitas, CA] 
            Evening-ish:      Jerry's Place [east side san jose]

When:   SUNDAY  3/8/2009

Time: TBA ???

Activities: 
Great Mall - Hanging out, D&B's, possible movie?
Jerry's Place - Hanging out, gaming, Food, drink and fun times!

Jerry's House RULES:
NO GUESTS UPSTAIRS! NO GUESTS IN THE ROOM BEHIND THE KITCHEN!
[upstairs bathroom is OK and Lounge area is OK]
Please NO Drama, NO THIEVES, NO ZOMBIES, NO weapons
[people are allowed to borrow items with permission and notification from Jerry, please return items when possible***]
Guest list must be approved by Jerry AND DLZ
MUST be 21+ in regards to responsible beverage consumption

ALL rules subject to change*

deonchan

Chocolate Bear is planning to make an appearance (barring any rehearsals and stuffs)
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Lisu

Quote from: Jerry on February 26, 2009, 01:58:31 PMGuest list must be approved by Jerry AND DLZ
I love how exclusive you're trying to make this, for getting to stay in some dirty-ass house.
Shame I won't be around for it (unless people stay way-late), just make sure the place doesn't stink too bad by the time we return.

Jerry

Quote from: Lisu on February 26, 2009, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: Jerry on February 26, 2009, 01:58:31 PMGuest list must be approved by Jerry AND DLZ
I love how exclusive you're trying to make this, for getting to stay in some dirty-ass house.
Shame I won't be around for it (unless people stay way-late), just make sure the place doesn't stink too bad by the time we return.

Oh, I almost forgot you in the house too, Damn. now I know why you dont come out of the room...
The house is a bit of a mess.   :-[

and your right, some stinks you cant wash out. Febreeze can only do so much.

deonchan

Curious, how many roommates do you have mang?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Jerry

Quote from: deonchan on February 26, 2009, 03:13:45 PM
Curious, how many roommates do you have mang?

Lets see Theres...
Jerry
Lisu
DLZ
The Alex [the tomboy roommate who likes dancing in the window]
The 'Stein' [when I first met him he was cosplaying Stein]
The 'Crona' [Stien's good friend and she's almost always over]
Tsubasa [psuedo uses my mailing address]
[Parents & siblings still get mail at the house :P]
Victim X [uses the garage on random occasion- grease monkey stuff]

So yah according the US postal service, lots of ppl live at my house. :P
It's a regular SJSU/Fanime party house. :P

Barnes

Quote from: Jerry on February 26, 2009, 10:17:47 AM
Sorry to hear about that Zoup-Dawg.

we'll figure out something.

Maybe I'll bring back [ or as j9 REALLY nicely] to bring back the T-shirt making gathering before Fanime-ish.

Hopefully we'll see you at that one if I [meaning asking J9 to help] about the possible idea of another T-shirt gathering. :D

YES PLEASE! I need an excuse to make a shirt before Fanime (and lots of assistance, I ain't doing it alone at home)

Quote from: Stormfalcon on February 26, 2009, 11:52:54 AM
I should be able to make it on the eighth, but it'd most likely be for the Great Mall portion since I'd have to be up early for work on Monday morning and all that.

Same for me, except school instead of work.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

SOawesomeness

I might be there for the GM portion, too. I dahnno if I'll survive getting home from Jerry's if I don't know anyone there nor have directions...
=.= I suck at directions...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ultramangaia

I`ll be there most likely.It will be nice to see people I haven`t seen in awhile.

Jeff

j9isawesome

Sounds good Jerry. Now you just need to come up with an actual meeting place and time... Also, were there really people going into bedrooms and stuff at your party? That's messed up. :(

Quote from: Jerry on February 26, 2009, 10:17:47 AM

LOL, sure I don't mind helping again. Although I think at this point there are so many people in our group that already know how that I'm now pretty much useless ;)
Formerly known as Felicity869

Kazuko

I may be able to only go for the great mall part, since the next day is a monday D: I am a bit questionable now because I dont know how late the 31 balboa runs to my place plus the recent rape scare at my school kinda makes me hesitant to out anywhere at night unless im with a friend or two