Sunday 3/8/09: Great Mall + Jerry's Gathering

Started by Jerry, December 24, 2008, 02:52:57 AM

Jerry

Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 06, 2009, 01:48:55 AM
Dagnabbit, Jerry beat me to the punch on the movie times.

But yea, to reiterate:

Coraline: 100 minutes(1hr. 40min.)
Watchmen: 163 minutes(2hr. 43min.)

Depending on when the Watchmen group goes in, they will either get out at the same time the Coraline group does, or 30 minutes to 1 hour after.

Now that we know what time each movie starts that day, take your pick.

General meet-up time will be set to Noon(that way, there is enough time for people who want to wander in the mall for a bit, or for those that run into issues which cause them to arrive after 12)

See ya Sunday.

Actually give credit to J9 she's the one who posted them first :P
i just went ahead and updated the gathering info.

oh and just to let EVERYONE know... i am NOT going to the GM portial of the gathering... [I will be um, busy- probably cleaning and catching up sleep @ home] so again everyone is good to stop by my place any time after 6pm-ish. or whenever I feel like opening my door to random strangers... :P

oh and just in case, PLEASE CALL ME when your own my way to my home. that way I'll not to open the door in my boxors... again. O_O

k thanks, see you guys Sunday night. :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

j9isawesome

Quote from: Kazuko on March 02, 2009, 07:35:40 PM
Well After panning it out and talking to jesus for sunday, It looks like Im going to have to pass. Its not worth the 3 hour ride to only stay for an hour because I have class the next day at 9:40am and such >: sorry I really wanted to see most of you again perhaps ;3; another time?
The offer still stands for me to pick you (and Jesus) up from BART. You wouldn't have to take a 3 hour ride. I know you still got school the next day. Just thought I'd remind you that I offered to swing by Fremont BART, if ya wanted to come.
Formerly known as Felicity869

otakuapprentice

Quote from: j9isawesome on March 06, 2009, 12:10:37 PM
Well After panning it out and talking to jesus for sunday, It looks like Im going to have to pass. Its not worth the 3 hour ride to only stay for an hour because I have class the next day at 9:40am and such >: sorry I really wanted to see most of you again perhaps ;3; another time?
The offer still stands for me to pick you (and Jesus) up from BART. You wouldn't have to take a 3 hour ride. I know you still got school the next day. Just thought I'd remind you that I offered to swing by Fremont BART, if ya wanted to come.
Its okay; I talked to Kazuko about it and she realized that making that long of a trip isn't worth it just to be down there for one movie(hour and a half), then leave right afterward(she has school the next morning).

She'll probably try to make the next gathering.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jerry

Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 06, 2009, 12:56:46 PM
Its okay; I talked to Kazuko about it and she realized that making that long of a trip isn't worth it just to be down there for one movie(hour and a half), then leave right afterward(she has school the next morning).

that does it. I am ALSO announcing that THERE WILL BE ANOTHER T-SHIRT MAKING GATHERING :D
[permitting that J9] is okay with hosting again *wink wink* - this time I'll pay for ALL your supplies this time I swear on my dead parents graves.

besides, the tshirts made the first 2 times  were AWESOME a year 3 will be just as cool :D

Amelia Seyruun

Whoa. I haven't attended a Fanime gathering in so long.   :o

But I want to jump at this chance and get caught up with everyone!  Please count me in!

I'll see if I can get a ride from someone (maybe VictimX).

And I'd love to see Coraline again.  ;D
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Jerry

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on March 06, 2009, 05:18:34 PM

But I want to jump at this chance and get caught up with everyone!  Please count me in!

victim x will likely be unavailable, so please dont assume you can get a ride with him. He has a gf now so she usually [and SHOULD] take up all his time.  ;)

but we do want to see you there, u just might need to arrange a different mode of transportation please.
k thanks. :)

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Jerry on March 06, 2009, 06:39:27 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on March 06, 2009, 05:18:34 PM

victim x will likely be unavailable, so please dont assume you can get a ride with him. He has a gf now so she usually [and SHOULD] take up all his time.  ;)

but we do want to see you there, u just might need to arrange a different mode of transportation please.
k thanks. :)

He -just- told me about this gathering like two hours ago. o_o I'm very glad he did otherwise I would have missed out on everything. I'll see what I can do.  Please add me to the list?
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Jerry

im actually going to be um...

"out of town for the rest of the weekend" but true enough i WILL BE HOME AFTER 6PM

Sunday.  :D

See you guys there.

Kazuko

Quote from: Jerry on March 06, 2009, 02:00:03 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 06, 2009, 12:56:46 PM

that does it. I am ALSO announcing that THERE WILL BE ANOTHER T-SHIRT MAKING GATHERING :D
[permitting that J9] is okay with hosting again *wink wink* - this time I'll pay for ALL your supplies this time I swear on my dead parents graves.

besides, the tshirts made the first 2 times  were AWESOME a year 3 will be just as cool :D
you are all teases I swear ;3; man if there was cake and sweets I would have been like F you all so much <3 but I cant make it to this one ;___; so sorry!

Barnes

Yes. When?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

j9isawesome

Quote from: Barnes on March 06, 2009, 11:16:24 PM

Yes. When?
I'm all for fanimafia traditions. 3 year in a row of tshirt gatherings, woot! Jerry, I'm broker than broke so this time I really will need you to buy supplies. Apparently we'll need a lot of red paint ;)

It needs to be in the evening time if it's in March or May because of the whole only one weekend off a month rule at my work. If we want to do it in April then it can be during the day time, we'll just have to figure out exactly when ASAP so I can request it off.

gmontem

Quote from: Jerry on December 24, 2008, 02:52:57 AM

GUEST LIST

Guys:

<snip>

Gmontem  GM only?

I'll try to attend the post-GM.  Someone bring "Settlers of Catan" please. :)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

LastElixir

Quote from: gmontem on March 07, 2009, 01:40:08 PM
Quote from: Jerry on December 24, 2008, 02:52:57 AM

GUEST LIST

Guys:

<snip>

Gmontem  GM only?

I'll try to attend the post-GM.  Someone bring "Settlers of Catan" please. :)

i usually have one in my car. please add dev to the guestlist, he might go.

j

destranacion

hey it ends up i cant make it. real life stuffs!!!!!  >:(
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

Barnes

Quote from: j9isawesome on March 07, 2009, 09:35:35 AM
I'm all for fanimafia traditions. 3 year in a row of tshirt gatherings, woot! Jerry, I'm broker than broke so this time I really will need you to buy supplies. Apparently we'll need a lot of red paint ;)

It needs to be in the evening time if it's in March or May because of the whole only one weekend off a month rule at my work. If we want to do it in April then it can be during the day time, we'll just have to figure out exactly when ASAP so I can request it off.

So long as it ain't April 18th, I should be garunteed to arrive.
See ya guys tomorrow at GM.
Yay, Haruko.

Appu

Hey Jerry/DLZ:

Sorry for breaking the door down last minute, but mind if I join y'all? I reckon I could do "POST GM" but there's a slight chance that I'd have to cut out early. We'll see how it plays out.
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Appu on March 07, 2009, 10:04:25 PM
Hey Jerry/DLZ:

Sorry for breaking the door down last minute, but mind if I join y'all? I reckon I could do "POST GM" but there's a slight chance that I'd have to cut out early. We'll see how it plays out.
Here's the thing about that: Jerry has been MIA since yesterday, and will be until sometime tomorrow; I'll try and drop him a line and find out his response(I'm sure he will be fine with it).
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

j9isawesome

FYI-jerry probably won't be home at 6. Anyone heading straight there might want to wait a bit...

Lactose

i do not have jerry's address.

if anyone could give it to me here, or text/call me with it that would be wonderful.

<phone number deleted>
pleasepleaseplease

i cant leave til i get an address, and i cant get ahold of jerry.
if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it. =)

crisis averted, see you all there. =)
Lactose = Liz

Barnes

It was good to see you guys again.....for 20 minutes. XD

Stormfalcon: Thanks for the advice on netbooks. I better browse around
Moogleborg: Sorry I ditched you in the food court. If I had known that D&B's card machines wouldn't accept debit cards, I would have bought cash with me.
All else: HI! (I still can't imitate Tsubasa's "HI!". Wah!)
Yay, Haruko.