Monday, May 25 not available at the Marriott?

Started by Inuashley, December 31, 2008, 08:04:11 AM

Inuashley

Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I made my reservation today at the Marriott for Thursday-Sunday nights, because Monday isn't showing as being able to book on the site. It isn't for the Hilton either. Last year I stayed at the Marriott Thursday-Monday(departing Tuesday), so I'm wondering if the days available are permanent, or if Monday will open up at a later date so I can add it to my reservation. Any info on this is greatly appreciated. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

ewu

I will see what our facilities people say, but also feel free to call CMR and ask them. They are quite friendly:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Sora

That's awful strange indeed, because I didn't have that problem with the Marriott...
"Don't give me any orders."

Inuashley

You were able to book a room checking out on Tuesday at the Marriott this year?

Sora

I'm not checking out on Tuesday this year. Are you doing that this year?
"Don't give me any orders."

Oniko

I got my rooms the other day and also wanted thru-tues but it wasnt a option.  I did however get thrus-monday.....maybe it's already sold out?  Did you try fri-mon?
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Inuashley

Quote from: Edward Elric on January 03, 2009, 06:50:19 PM
I'm not checking out on Tuesday this year. Are you doing that this year?

That's what I wanted to do/trying to do, yes. ^^;

Oniko: It's impossible that they were sold out since I booked the room the afternoon that the room block was open. It never gets sold out that fast. Monday night just wasn't an option for any hotel except for the Crowne Plaza.

BrightHeart76

I had to be put on the waiting list for Monday night.  Just got confirmation that I now have the room for Monday.  YAY!  Got my favorite hotel for all the days I wanted.  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Inuashley

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 05, 2009, 06:13:15 PM
I had to be put on the waiting list for Monday night.  Just got confirmation that I now have the room for Monday.  YAY!  Got my favorite hotel for all the days I wanted.  :)

There's a waiting list for Monday night? If you could please tell me where/how to get on it, that would be very much appreciated. ^^

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Inuashley on January 05, 2009, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 05, 2009, 06:13:15 PM

There's a waiting list for Monday night? If you could please tell me where/how to get on it, that would be very much appreciated. ^^

Just call Fanime Housing (800) 924-4232 give them your information and tell them you want to be on a waiting list for Monday...they'll take care of it.  I was on the waiting list for just a few days.  Best of luck
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Inuashley