Sac-Anime

Started by shy-cosplayer, January 03, 2009, 11:07:20 PM

shy-cosplayer

BunofGovt

Unfortunately I can't this time around (maybe in the summer), unless something drastically changes in the next week at work.

Dang, and I've already registered for it too.  I'll miss seeing Travis Willingham, Vic Mignogna, Chris Sarandon, et al.

Fuu.  >:(
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Shinsengumi

I won't be able to cause I have no money right now, if I'm lucky I'll try to go to one in the summer time.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jerry

when is Sac anime? im too lazy too look it up. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

RaddaX2

Quote from: Jerry on January 04, 2009, 05:51:43 AM
when is Sac anime? im too lazy too look it up. :P

This weekend.  I'm going but aah, I'll only have $26 to spend.  :'(.  And then theres wondercon coming up also.
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

SOawesomeness

It's too far for me. @.@

Though... I may go to Wondercon if Long Vo ends up going. :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

lyricaldanichan

You would be better off going to WonderCon then Sac Anime. The facility that they rent is very small and majority of the dealers are from the bay area anyways. It is almost like a pseudo swap meet in a high school cafeteria. WonderCon does have high quality of delaers, tho both do have bootlegs :(.

ultramangaia

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on January 04, 2009, 04:14:14 PM
You would be better off going to WonderCon then Sac Anime. The facility that they rent is very small and majority of the dealers are from the bay area anyways. It is almost like a pseudo swap meet in a high school cafeteria. WonderCon does have high quality of delaers, tho both do have bootlegs :(.

I agree,I would go if it wasn`t at the scottish-wright place. They need a hotel like they use at the summer 2007 Sacanime. I will be  at Wondercon on staturday 3/1 and maybe sunday as well.

Rei-Rei

I'll be there... I accidentally made a thread in the meeting and gatherings section. >.>;
*goes to lock it*

Steve.Young

I wouldn't poke that con with a 10 foot pole.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

OniCourseMusha

I'm probably going since my friend is taking me along tomorrow.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

elfgirlkaname

Quote from: Steve.Young on January 05, 2009, 12:35:52 PM
I wouldn't poke that con with a 10 foot pole.
lol I know what you mean totally unorganized and nothing to do alot of times! XD