Tales Series Gathering 2009

Started by xXunyuuXx, January 07, 2009, 10:24:25 AM

xXunyuuXx

Welcome to the Tales Series Gathering of 2009. This gathering will be base on all the Tales Games and the anime.
Banner and image change once ever week or two. If you would like to create a banner or an image for this thread, it will excepted and much appreciated ^^

Tales Series
-Tales of Phantasia
-Tales of Destiny
-Tales of Destiny 2
-Tales of Eternia
-Tales of Symphonia
-Tales of Symphonia 2
-Tales of Rebirth
-Tales of Legendia
-Tales of the Abyss
-Tales of Innocence
-Tales of Vesperia
-Tales of Hearts

If I do miss any, please do tell me >.<

The gathering time and day will soon to be announced after I get thing settle down and see if there is any attendee. So stay tuned!

If you are cosplaying and attending the gathering, please post the character who you are or might attending as. And some idea and event if you have any in mined. Other than that, please feel free to stay and chat and have fun.

~Cosplayer~
xXunyuuXx: Arietta the Wild from Tales of the Abyss
Jei: Anise from Tales of the Abyss
AmazingKenchan: Kelee from Tales of Eternia

Jei

I plan to cosplay as Anise from Tales of the Abyss~
-Fanime 2010 Cosplay-
Genderbender Zero Kiryuu - Vampire Knight
Oz Bezarius - Pandora Hearts
Teito Klein - 07-Ghost
Naoto Shirogane - Persona 4

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Jei on January 07, 2009, 08:53:33 PM
I plan to cosplay as Anise from Tales of the Abyss~

8'''D
Hooray!
Tears of joy!

AngieDesu

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys cosplay. 8D I won't be doing a tales cosplay this year but still.

[email protected]

I am so confused, isn't there already a thread for this. Are there two tales gathering?

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: [email protected] on January 12, 2009, 08:17:26 PM
I am so confused, isn't there already a thread for this. Are there two tales gathering?

I mail the other user asking her about her Tales gathering months ago but she never replay black and so I though it wasn't active. So I made another  unless she comes back and is for sure making it. Cause if she not, I will make one.

xXunyuuXx

Linkxx

You are the best. That girl hasn't logged on a computer in like 7 months! okok im really counting on you to make my friends first fanime the best. and she pushed away her vampire knight costume for a ToS2 costume for  me.

Me-Marta Lualdi
Friend- Alice

AmazingKenchan

I'll be doing Keele from Tales of Eternia :3 not sure on the Ion costume; it's pretty much finished, but it just doesn't look right on me.  If anything, I'll be wearing Keele at the gathering.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on January 14, 2009, 11:13:26 PM
I'll be doing Keele from Tales of Eternia :3 not sure on the Ion costume; it's pretty much finished, but it just doesn't look right on me.  If anything, I'll be wearing Keele at the gathering.

Oh yay! 8D
I'll be looking forward to this.

So we have 3 cosplayer so far. Be nice if we have at least ten or more. x3

Pengin-san

Well, just because she hasn't logged on in days doesn't mean that it's not active.  It's already registered as the official one, and Black Hanyou (I think that's her name) has always led the Tales Gatherings.

I've been going to them for a while now, and I'm finally going as Zelos from Tales of Symphonia.
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!