Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2009

Started by KyraEnsui, January 11, 2009, 05:02:18 AM

Dames

Finally finished with gathering together my Austria cosplay. So a Fem!Austria is in as well!
Fanime 2012

Mami Tomoe [Madoka]
Gakupo [Vocaloid (Madness of Duke Venomania)]
Vincent Nightray [Pandora Hearts]
Snake [Kuroshitsuji (Phantomhive servant)]
Amakusa Juuza [Umineko]

KyraEnsui

I updated the gathering and wow, this will be quite of a gathering! =D I can't wait to see you all!

Roguethe

Cool, I'll see you all there. C:
So what does Fem!Country mean? Does that mean a dress version of the original costume or something.

I draw sometimessss

senritsu

*wakes like italy*
ooh ooh ooh i'm crossplaying as germany

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on April 19, 2009, 10:10:53 PM
Cool, I'll see you all there. C:
So what does Fem!Country mean? Does that mean a dress version of the original costume or something.

I think it meant Fem! = Female. I'm not positive on this.

senritsu

i've got germany (ludwig) singing his version of the hetalia theme
its the most amusing thing i've ever heard
oi oi father biiru choudai
oi oi muti
oi oi muti

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

kuroi

I'm the Chibitalia mentioned before by bisouspapillion, if you'd like to add a bit more info to that. I will also be doing the anime coloring, which is the green dress, rather than the manga coloring, which is brown. Oh details~
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Siri Ex

A North Italy here!

I'll be with a group including an America, China, Russia, Canada, Germany, Hungary, and maybe Japan, England, France, and Romano. (If they finish...)  Half of us are in the masquerade so I'm not sure how many of us will actually be dressed up for the gathering on Sunday, but I'll make sure to show up in costume. ^ ^

Gwydion

Ooh, are you guys going to do a skit at Masquerade for Hetalia? ^^

senritsu

i might if i can actually get my italy to stand still long enough to learn dance moves

Siri Ex

Group I'm in is gonna do a skit. I just hope everyone gets done on time. ^ ^;

senritsu

germany is gonna be late... i have to run from the panel room to my hotel room and then downstairs
i get to model for the body casting thingiewhat

SoraTora321

Oh man, I'm so excited!

Please, count me in for Italy! The costume I'm making isn't his main uniform, it's the one that's kind of a sailor outfit!

And also, my friend is trying to be Hungary! So count her in too! 8D

shireikan_sakura

It's done~ <3333

My  Liechtenstein Cosplay <333
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

hanhan2413

Hello~
Just one of the few Hungary, My friend is going to be Russia, Seychalles, England maybe Cuba and Japan Maybe Hong kong XO
Thanks Xo!

senritsu

holy schnitzel this is going to be a decently sized gathering int it?

Gwydion

Hope so. This is the first time there was a gathering that not only I wanted to make, but actually had a costume for. ^^

KyraEnsui

It's going to be our 1st year so I hope it turns out good! Plus, it will be warm so we might do under the shades since I'm sure most of us are wearing will be hot.

BSaphire

Gathering Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

KyraEnsui

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2009, 11:48:33 AM
Gathering Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

^^b Read and got it.

xD I had to check where we're at and we are in the shade! So, let's try to stay cool while having fun! I can't wait to see you all!