Free food??

Started by Mearibesu, January 12, 2009, 03:11:53 PM

Mearibesu

Ok so I have heard about the concierge level where you get complimentary food. I was wondering......are the jr. suite rooms on that level?

ewu

I think suite key cards have access to that level and room, but last year it was closed do to some issue with the facilities up there. I do not know about this year.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Gatsby

At the Marriott we could only go up Sunday night and Monday morning if I remember correctly. It's not so much free food 24/7 but they have a continental breakfast. There is a microwave so you can heat up ramen (without having to use the coffee maker). As tradition, my friends and I are getting another concierge room.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Mearibesu on January 12, 2009, 03:11:53 PM
Ok so I have heard about the concierge level where you get complimentary food. I was wondering......are the jr. suite rooms on that level?

They say "free continental breakfast", but the catch is this: They don't serve it on weekends. At least, they didn't at the Marriott on the upper floors. So, you'd really only get some food on monday morning, unless you're staying Thursday night too.

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Mearibesu

Bum deal. Oh well!! thanks for the info

Lucifargundam

What hotel? O_O I'm sooo getting myself into that free food!

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Mango Bunny

Quote from: Lucifargundam on May 02, 2009, 02:13:08 AM
What hotel? O_O I'm sooo getting myself into that free food!

Get yourself a suite for some free food? It'd probably just be cheaper to like, y'know, BUY food. Unless you mean stealing. Don't steal.

heeroyuy135

I do believe the Hilton gives you a free meal at the City Bar and Cafe if you reserve a room there, someone check on this

Lucifargundam

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 04, 2009, 10:12:17 PM
I do believe the Hilton gives you a free meal at the City Bar and Cafe if you reserve a room there, someone check on this
Thats what I did... I guess we'll find out...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.