E-gaming & Pc-gaming tournaments in the the works for 2009

Started by asuka245, January 13, 2009, 07:51:47 AM

OniCourseMusha

SF IV sounds cool but I still want 3rd strike in the tourney since I have good buddies that really plays it competitely plus I'm getting back into it.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Moondancer

I'm probably the only one who'd like to see a SvR '09 tourney, huh?

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Moondancer on January 19, 2009, 08:08:20 AM
Don't worry your not alone! My best friend and I are longtime SvR players and me and him would also like to see and SvR 09 tourney.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: JTchinoy on January 18, 2009, 05:29:34 PM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 18, 2009, 05:07:35 PM
Could you add one of the Naruto Clash of Ninja games to it?
Ultimate ninja storm will be there, no need.  :)
Are the controls for UNS the same as UN3? And if I brought my Wii and Naruto Shippuden GNT EX2 or Naruto CNR2 could it be added to the tournament list?

Moondancer

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 19, 2009, 09:26:31 AM
Don't worry your not alone! My best friend and I are longtime SvR players and me and him would also like to see and SvR 09 tourney.

Yay I'm not alone!
Sadly I only have it for PS2. *Mutters about needing more money* Mmmm tax return.

JTchinoy

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 19, 2009, 09:29:12 AM
Are the controls for UNS the same as UN3? And if I brought my Wii and Naruto Shippuden GNT EX2 or Naruto CNR2 could it be added to the tournament list?
I don't know the controls for the old naruto games.  left analog to move, directionals are items, r2/l2 are block/ bunshin... that sound like the old game?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: JTchinoy on January 19, 2009, 11:59:18 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 19, 2009, 09:29:12 AM
I don't know the controls for the old naruto games.  left analog to move, directionals are items, r2/l2 are block/ bunshin... that sound like the old game?
Yeah thats the same

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Moondancer on January 19, 2009, 09:55:56 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on January 19, 2009, 09:26:31 AM

Yay I'm not alone!
Sadly I only have it for PS2. *Mutters about needing more money* Mmmm tax return.
Dont worry I also just have for PS2. and i also have it for Wii

Moondancer

Lucky :P Read the Wii version lets you do some interesting stuff like posses pre and post match. *Chuckles* Need to get one of the new systems some day *Sighs*

r4nd0m

Quote from: asuka245 on January 13, 2009, 10:25:07 PM
Well pc gaming is going to happen.

well unreal is fun!

well we might do there also..starcraft,warcraft 3,tribes 2,fallout 3,battlefield,etc

for the l4d on the 360.. we are running that on a offline network and using 4 360's of left 4 dead. since we can't be online

wait is l4d only gonna be on 360? cuz pc is way better....

PinkHairSasuke

Is there any way we could get a Naruto Clash of Ninja Tourney going? (any version of CoN would be good except CoN 1 and 2)

Khaistyle

Hey, just lettin you guys know I'm going to do everything in my power to put up good SFIV and Third Strike tournaments this year.  8)
Hopefully I'll be able to hook up with other e-gaming staff at the meeting next weekend so details can be hammered out. 
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

nobody517

so... for SC 4 what star wars characters will be banned

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mizuki

Why ban them? They're not that great anyways. Unless of course it's just no one wants to shell out whatever amount to buy them on the console they're not on.

nobody517

I personally don't care if they are banned or not but Yoda cannot be grabbed and automatically evades high attacks,  darth vader is not much of a problem but starkiller can also evade grabs and could potentaly be over powered

Mizuki

Yeah, Yoda can't be grabbed, but it's not like he's a speed demon either.

JTchinoy

No matter how you looks it at, star wars characters are gimmick characters that were put in the game for the extra "cool" factor.  None of them will see another SC game.

Going on the basis that I don't consider them actual characters (nor do a lot of people I assume), I support taking them out.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

nobody517

okay then
thanks for clarifying then  :D
just wanted to make sure