E-gaming & Pc-gaming tournaments in the the works for 2009

Started by asuka245, January 13, 2009, 07:51:47 AM

PyronIkari

Quote from: Moondancer on April 17, 2009, 03:04:47 AM
Eww what? It's not a button masher game, that's for sure. Takes timing and all that good stuff :P

Matches can also last 20-30 minutes

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 17, 2009, 08:24:00 AM
Quote from: Moondancer on April 17, 2009, 03:04:47 AM
Eww what? It's not a button masher game, that's for sure. Takes timing and all that good stuff :P

Matches can also last 20-30 minutes

And it disturbs the hell out of me.
Ever see Smackdown or RAW?
It's like a poorly done soap-opera.

And plus it a commercial game, and I can never trust commercial games.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Moondancer

Bah I've seen the shows, but that has little to do with the games mechanics. Though matches can take a while, but on the other hand they can be rather short at times. Plus their fun, and you can't just win with repeating combo's and the like. Even more fair if the stamina stuff is turned on, so who's the attacked has to take a break now and then and can't relentlessly attack.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: Moondancer on April 19, 2009, 06:56:04 PM
Bah I've seen the shows, but that has little to do with the games mechanics. Though matches can take a while, but on the other hand they can be rather short at times. Plus their fun, and you can't just win with repeating combo's and the like. Even more fair if the stamina stuff is turned on, so who's the attacked has to take a break now and then and can't relentlessly attack.

SvR is based off the shows but it has no soap opera stuff unless you do story mode! SvR needs to be added please!

Silent One

Just curious. Will there be a BYOPC party allowed? It would be pretty sweet if there is. All is needed is pretty much monitors and a place to put our rigs. Other than it, what type of pc set up is going to be at Fanime?

Polysynchronicity

abcbadcat

SvR is garbage

We need a Soul Calibur IV tournament!!!