Full Metal Alchemist Gathering 2009!!!

Started by bahamutknightzero, January 15, 2009, 10:41:39 AM

FinalShadows

Add me in: I'm coming as Roy Mustang :]
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Oooh, I HAVE to come and see this one! O___O

I don't think I have all the proper things for Ed's cosplay yet, though >_< Gomen...
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

AnimeEmperor

As of now it looks like I will be cosplaying as Alex Louis Armstrong. Just waiting for a few things to arrive...

oh bad timing, im going to the fruit basket gathering, i was thinking of packing up my al suit of armor and bringing it....   but i would not be able to make it to the gathering.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: avatarkayla on May 12, 2009, 09:08:00 AM
oh bad timing, im going to the fruit basket gathering, i was thinking of packing up my al suit of armor and bringing it....   but i would not be able to make it to the gathering.
awww that would have been fun...

kagaminerin02

korepersephone

I seem to have the worst luck with these gatherings :( Only going Sunday-Monday this year so me and my sister will miss the gathering...we're coming back as Russell and Fletcher Tringham again so we'll keep an eye out on Sunday instead :D
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a fangirl thing.

Rabid Potato

I'll be there as manga-version Winry.

BSaphire

Gathering Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Druix

Just a quick update: I regret to report that, due to a PLETHORA of unfortunate circumstances, my group and I will not be able to attend the gathering D:

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

bahamutknightzero

leic-proxy

The winter that never leaves, the summer that never came. The hands of time can be at peace but not until the debt is paid.
cosplay 10!!!!!!
millennium earl- 100% done!
Jasdero-0%
sora Halloween ver.- 20%
azure kite- 20%
death the kid- 15%

AnimeEmperor

At the moment all seems well and I shall be at the gathering. Ta.

Trumby

I am super sad that I missed this gathering but I woke up late and my ultimate shield arm takes soo long to do. Looking forward to seeing pics of you all though!
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

AnimeEmperor

I had a really fun time at the gathering, I almost didn't go but it was my best time at the con.

Edit: PLEASE post pictures!! I haven't found a single one of me in all the galleries. ^^;