Full Metal Alchemist Gathering 2009!!!

Started by bahamutknightzero, January 15, 2009, 10:41:39 AM

Druix

Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be coming to the FMA gathering with...well...almost a full cast? XD;;;
I know I am going to be Lust, and if all goes according to plan, I will be with
~Envy
~Edward
~Scar
~Roy
~Greed or Hughes (Jangular here on the forums)
~Gluttony or Breda
~Kimblee
~Izumi
~Wrath
~Winry
~Sloth, Hawkeye, or Ross
~ MAYBE Havoc

XD I think that's it. I'll update later when I know for sure who certain people are being, and if they have accounts here, hahaha...

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

bahamutknightzero

Wow, talk about maybe hitting a big jackpot there. I do hope that your group/cast is able to make it Druix.

BTW, list updated

Otaking007

Yeah, as of right now, I'm going as Breda. If Gluttony gets done in time XD well yeah more then likely him.

Sora

Quote from: Druix on February 17, 2009, 10:12:39 PM
Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be coming to the FMA gathering with...well...almost a full cast? XD;;;
I know I am going to be Lust, and if all goes according to plan, I will be with
~Envy
~Edward
~Scar
~Roy
~Greed or Hughes (Jangular here on the forums)
~Gluttony or Breda
~Kimblee
~Izumi
~Wrath
~Winry
~Sloth, Hawkeye, or Ross
~ MAYBE Havoc

XD I think that's it. I'll update later when I know for sure who certain people are being, and if they have accounts here, hahaha...

Seriously. You guys rule. :D
"Don't give me any orders."

ININ

bahamutknightzero, you beat me as organizer ^__^  Put me as Edward Elric.  Saturday at 10:00am is perfect for me.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ININ on February 24, 2009, 07:08:13 PM
bahamutknightzero, you beat me as organizer ^__^  Put me as Edward Elric.  Saturday at 10:00am is perfect for me.

Added, I doubt that I beat you. For me to do that, I would have to accomplish the gathering organizing job to the same level you've done for the past 3-4 gatherings

Druix

Quote from: Otaking007 on February 19, 2009, 02:33:47 AM
Yeah, as of right now, I'm going as Breda. If Gluttony gets done in time XD well yeah more then likely him.

-flail- DO IT! BE GLUTTONY! CUZ---CUZ----CUZ--I IS LUST AND I WANTS GLUTTONY THERE! XDDD

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

ININ

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on February 25, 2009, 09:30:21 AM

Added, I doubt that I beat you. For me to do that, I would have to accomplish the gathering organizing job to the same level you've done for the past 3-4 gatherings

Thank you for the complements ^__^  If it's OK with you, may I take over?  The past gatherings I was unofficial.  2007 the person in charge came late.  2008 the person who started went AWOL.  2008 was great.  I'm going to make 2009 spectacular!  I give you credit for being the initiator =)

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: ININ on February 27, 2009, 09:52:35 PM

Thank you for the complements ^__^  If it's OK with you, may I take over?  The past gatherings I was unofficial.  2007 the person in charge came late.  2008 the person who started went AWOL.  2008 was great.  I'm going to make 2009 spectacular!  I give you credit for being the initiator =)

Anything special you had in mind?

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: ININ on February 27, 2009, 09:52:35 PM

Seems tempting, but I think I should give it a run. I mean it wouldn't hurt........right?

ININ

bahamutknightzero

I wouldn't mind having you as the second-in-command ININ, in case people get out of line if you know what I mean.

Also, if people have any ideas they'd like to share for the gathering, please don't hesitate to ask.

Otaking007

Quote from: Druix on February 26, 2009, 10:42:13 PM
Quote from: Otaking007 on February 19, 2009, 02:33:47 AM

-flail- DO IT! BE GLUTTONY! CUZ---CUZ----CUZ--I IS LUST AND I WANTS GLUTTONY THERE! XDDD

Yes Lust~!

xD only if I can eat some of the people at the gathering.

Little Lenny

I will be showing as Envy, please put me on the list and thank you!
Conventions:
Anime LA 5, 2009- Orihime, Misa Misa, Envy, Jun
Fanime 2009- Youji, Jun, Relena
Anime Expo 2009- Marryweather, Envy, Jun, T-Chan. (I'll be so hot the first day, I won't be able to move the next 3 unless I wear cool things....)

blkriku

The new Fullmetal Alchemist anime was just released. if some characters are shown that I want to do ill be at the gathering. there are a few from the manga I wouldnt mind doing but i dont know their color scheme

heeroyuy135

Random soldier in a black uniform reporting in!

Evangelion Xgouki

Hmm.  Wonder if I'm going to have to dust off the ol' Colonel Roy Mustang cosplay since the new FMA series has started... (which dates back as one of the first FMA cosplayers at Fanime back in 2004  ;))

Charis

Looks like my sister and I won't be able to do FMA this year after all.  Rats.  :\
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Charis on April 16, 2009, 10:56:26 PM
Looks like my sister and I won't be able to do FMA this year after all.  Rats.  :\

Sorry to hear about that. Will you still go the gathering to take photos and stuff?

Charis

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on April 17, 2009, 11:02:59 AMSorry to hear about that. Will you still go the gathering to take photos and stuff?

Not sure -- depends on how she's feeling that morning, and how long it takes me to get into cosplay.  We'll try!  I'm sure everyone's stuff will look awesome, and it's always nice to see.
(Things just got too far behind due to a number of factors, and we agreed to table it for the year.  Might be just as well, since I hate rushing things. :\ )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD