JDrama/Idol Cosplay?

Started by hijou, January 16, 2009, 12:18:17 AM

hijou

I was wondering if anyone was planning on doing a JDrama cosplay such as Nobuta wo Produce or any other type of drama?
Maybe even Code Blue or Kurosagi?  (Yeah, I just listed ones Yamapi has been in but those have been the ones in my head)

Or even KAT-TUN pv costumes or Korean bands such as TVXQ (the band of a million names) or Super Junior (the band of a million members).

I've been toying with the idea of doing Akira from Nobuta but I wanted to know if anyone else was into doing anything like this~

.:: Cosplays ::.

Kusano Akira [ Nobuta wo Produce ] ~ Undecided
Yukimura Seiichi [ Prince of Tennis ] ~ Undecided

Yunri-Chan

I cosplayed a member of the Wonder Girls (Korean girl group) last year, haha :3 I've considered some other stuff (ie Chae-kyeong from Goong) but I haven't officially planned anything for 09, haha.

It's good to see people cosplaying from other outlets of Asian media! :3
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

SOawesomeness

I want to cosplay someone from Akihabara@Deep... probably... Page.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

hijou

Meirin

... I've contemplated making Perfume's love the world PV outfits. Does that count? D:
Fanimaid Veteran circa 2009

hijou

Yeah, it totally counts!

Perfume is so cute, I love them.
XD

yojambo

Quote from: Meirin on January 25, 2009, 04:38:41 AM
... I've contemplated making Perfume's love the world PV outfits. Does that count? D:
Yea! I want to do Perfume too! But I want to do the 'Night Flight' costumes! It would be so cool to learn the dance too!

Milai Sapphire

Quote from: hijou on January 16, 2009, 12:18:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone was planning on doing a JDrama cosplay such as Nobuta wo Produce or any other type of drama?
Maybe even Code Blue or Kurosagi?  (Yeah, I just listed ones Yamapi has been in but those have been the ones in my head)

Or even KAT-TUN pv costumes or Korean bands such as TVXQ (the band of a million names) or Super Junior (the band of a million members).

I've been toying with the idea of doing Akira from Nobuta but I wanted to know if anyone else was into doing anything like this~

Me and a couple friends did KAT-TUN "Signal" outfits a couple of years ago (ALA 07?), but it was like girl version with skirts. xD; Planning on doing NEWS outfits in the next couple years too. Me and a friend have a group doing SNSD's Genie though for this year's Fanime hopefully though~^^

h-chan

I'll be doing Sunako Nakahara from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Daishi from Pyscho le Cemu's Michi no Sora video, but I don't know which one I would wear if I come to the gathering.

BSaphire

New thread for this type of post. Please read rules on first post.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13816.0.html
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC