Prince of Tennis

Started by KyraEnsui, October 12, 2003, 12:38:56 AM

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "GokuMew2"The first chibi ep is episode 64. I remember because 65 is where the Atobe/Tezuka match started. .^^

And dude-- Momo chan flipping off the world in the Musical is *priceless*. I is dling the Musical now off BT. It's not especially fast. .^^;

^^ Thank you~ ::nods in agreement:: It was. I know. Bittorrent was used to be good and fast but now, it's slow.

ChibiSerenaChan

One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "ChibiSerenaChan"i want to seeeeeee

^^ Sure. Here ya go with the site.
http://www.digital-tenshi.com/kaotic/tor.html

ChibiSerenaChan

kweeee!!! thank you!!! *GLOMPS*

well i might have to dl it when i get home =3
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KyraEnsui

^^ *falls* No prob. Onward on getting them into audio files. Hehe....

ChibiSerenaChan

what am i going to do?!?! by brother still wans to sell vol. 7 of prince of tennis and i dunno who to sell it too >>_<<
One of the Original