Tom and Jerry......live action film?

Started by Barnes, January 24, 2009, 12:38:51 AM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: G.I.R on January 26, 2009, 06:15:06 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on January 26, 2009, 05:00:48 PM
Quote from: Jerry on January 26, 2009, 09:45:14 AM
Technically Tom and Jerry said very little with each other. how the hell will they pull this one out of their asses :P

yah, something about hollywood writers pulling on cartoons to make them live action so they have an excuse to make a movie.

Whats next more anime movies like:
Cowboy Bebop, Dragon ball Z, Transformers and Wolverine?

oh wait. nevermind. :P
In accurate order(from best to 'just-watch-for-the-lulz')

Wolverine, Transformers, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball

You forgot 101 Dalmatians, and Garfield.
those already came out a long time ago; I'm going by the ones that were posted.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Gatsby

What I want to know is, how the hell are they going to turn the Sims into a movie?

JohnnyAR

I don't know but I want WETA workshop to start working on the Evangelion movie already dammit! They can never get started because other assholes keep having them work on their retarded movies.

Knightfire

Another Tom and Jerry one? There's a sliver of hope that this will redeem itself for the bastardization that was the animated film. I'm not going to hold my breath, though.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

G.I.R

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 02, 2009, 03:39:16 PM
What I want to know is, how the hell are they going to turn the Sims into a movie?

Uh ... C.G.I ? ???

codex biblio

Quote from: G.I.R on February 02, 2009, 04:11:27 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 02, 2009, 03:39:16 PM

Uh ... C.G.I ? ???

I think he was asking about movie plot for the Sims. Since the players determine the type of characters/environments/lives in the game. So, it kind of leaves a blank canvas for a movie. What would the plot line be? (Or I could be totally wrong and he really is wondering if it's CGI or live action, etc.)

G.I.R

But isn't C.G.I. the answer for everything in Hollywood now a days?