question about artists alley

Started by izy, January 24, 2009, 05:10:36 PM

darkkako

megamoth

On the current artist alley contract, the prices are listed until the end of con 2008, etc. Is this for those who registered at the end of last con? I just want to make sure I send the right amount on my check.

Thanks!

poftd

Uhm, I went through this thread and the website and can't seem to find the contract for 2009? Could someone link me? OTL

ewu

the current rate is for $30.

There were some things that needed to be updated. expect that to come back up when we correct them.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

megamoth

Thank you for info! I have one more question: is there somewhere I can look up approximate dimensions of the tables? This is my first time applying for the artist alley, and I'm not sure if I'll need one table or two.

Thanks again!

ewu

if i recall correctly they are 6' x 2' but I think we are still checking on that.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

slifertheskydragon

ok so let me get this straight- the 2009 AA table form isn't up yet and it'll be up on the main site when it's good and ready?

I still have the form from 2008 fanime that they had for anyone who wanted to sign up for 2009 just i havent filled it out.

can i fill it out and send it in?

darkkako

It was up for a short amount of time. ^^; (Actually, it technically still is up. >_> Nobody removed the link in the registration section of the site.)

I hope the form that was put up is still alright, as I filled it out and mailed it before the information was taken down. >_<

Leloi

I also hope that the application is alright.  I have it printed out and I have it halfway filled out.  (Waiting until my paypal works again so I can send in the registration fee before I send in the table contract)

Is there some other information we need to add to the old application?  Do you want to know what we'll be selling?
Plushie Maker

ewu

if you have the 2009 one, go ahead and send it in. if not wait for us to bring it back up.

We will eventually want to know what you will be selling, but that is for later.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

FallenAngel_Yami

So how will you let us know when we get a table? And how can I use paypal to pay for the table? I'm sorry but I'm new to this so please be patient with me >_<

Thanks!  :)

ewu

If you are missing parts, you will be contacted. If all is in order, then we will let you know when seating happens. As for payment, we only take checks or money orders.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

unicorn_lord

I can't find the Artist Alley Contract. It's not appearing in the link on the site.

anybody fixing it?

ewu

Quote from: ewu on February 17, 2009, 08:10:46 PM
if you have the 2009 one, go ahead and send it in. if not wait for us to bring it back up.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

darkkako

I don't want to be a bother, but do you have an estimate as to when seating is likely to occur? We don't want to purchase our resources if we don't get the table, but some of the resources for things we're selling may sell out if we wait too long. ):

ewu

no estimate on that, we need to go through a few things on our end before we can let you know if you have a table or not.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

darkkako

unicorn_lord

Quote from: ewu on February 18, 2009, 11:16:40 AM
Quote from: ewu on February 17, 2009, 08:10:46 PM
wait wait. if we filled one in last year, do we have to fill in the contract?

ewu

what did you fill in and when last year?
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

unicorn_lord

Quote from: ewu on February 18, 2009, 04:50:17 PM
what did you fill in and when last year?
At the convention. I have the receipt but no copy of the contract itself.
It was when they started offering tables on the 3rd day. Kinda did the whole thing on impluse. I remember it was funny cause I wasn't using my badge that day.