[WTS] Cell Phone Keychains UPDATE: 05/13/09

Started by Chloe, January 27, 2009, 03:09:51 AM

Chloe

Hi there,

Last year was my first year in AA, and I bought WAY too many cell phone keychains...  They are all unused, and are all new. I hope someone can take these off of me... As I don't need them.

50 of any color of your choice for 5 bucks (You can mix-n-match!) .  Shipping is 1.50. Also, a free inked sketch of an SD of your choice will be given to orders above $10!

Those interested in buying them in 50 lots are also welcome.  Just PM me and we can work something out. 

EDIT:  New updated list as of 5/13/09

Colors available:
(# of color)

25 Black
50 White
95 Yellow
40 Red
35 Light Green
5 Light Pink
15 Purple

Check out my photobucket so you can see the exact colors: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/Enfantin_Chloe/

If anyone needs tips on how to getting started in Artist Alley, you can PM me for help too!

Thanks for looking!
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Chloe

Just a bump this one time to see if anyone needs any...

Jun-Watarase

There's a Buy/Sell/Trade board up now, so maybe better luck there.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

Please feel free to repost your topic in the Buy/Sell/Trade topic. Thank you and happy posting!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/board,52.0.html

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Gatsby

I'm going to unlock this and move it over there, no need to make a new topic.

mimikurume

I'm interested. :D
I would like to buy a few. I'm thinking of making some cute charms for fanime.  Do you still have all these colors left?
The fastest way to contact me is via. email.
[email protected]

tamagosan

these dont have the hook so that you can hook things to it huh?.....
cuz what i need is the hook with the straps..T0T

Chloe

Yeah, these don't have the lobster claw (those tend to be more expensive).

But, you can always go buy like 100 for like 9 bucks on Ebay.

I just wanted to get something cheap this year, so I stuck with a simple jump ring. :/

BunofGovt

I'd be interested in some of the keychains, but I don't need them right away.  Would you be willing to bring them to Fanime and I can get them/buy them from you there?  If you are in AA?  (although that might be a thought for you to sell them there with your stuff also.  would that be allowed?)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Chloe

UPDATE: Responded to Forbidden18 and BunofGovt. 

Still have lariats available! Please contact me if interested ASAP!  Will respond immediately.