Female Cosplays for...

Started by Roguethe, January 27, 2009, 07:34:58 PM

Roguethe

Tall women.
Yep, I'm looking for ideas on cosplays for myself. I already have the two in my sig planned, but can you help me think of others?
I'm looking for cosplays that work well for tall girls. And I'm talking about cosplaying the female gender. I know there are plenty of crossplay options for me being tall, but what about women from Anime and games?
They don't have to be as tall as me in the anime, but prefferably something that would look accurate done tall compared to short.

So far I think Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary and Cornelia vi Britannia would work well if done tall.
Possibly Yuzuki from Chobits aswell.

Any others you can think of? I like a wide variety of Anime's and games, so post whatever. If I don't know the anime I'll juswt check it out anyways.

(BTW: I'm 6'1" for your information.)

I draw sometimessss

WrentheFaceless

Sailor Jupiter! Honestly thats the only one i can think of right now

kittmae

Height really doesn't matter. Most people will consider your cosplay accurate as long as your costume and wig look like the character's outfit and hair. Hit the right poses with the character's attitude, and you're set! (:

But for tall cosplays.. I'll suggest:
Milly from Trigun
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon
Yukari // Caroline from Paradise Kiss

and cosplays that involves long gowns or dresses usually look nice done by tall people. :3
WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON HERE

blkriku

Hmmm, Nico robin from one piece is pretty tall, so is erza from fairy tail. any female from code geass, or anything clamp for that matter.

Kandybar

I feel ya.  I'm 6'1" too.  I spend half my time cosplaying guys because of the lack of tall women.  I find video games tend to be a better place to look for tall women though.

MidnightRosebud

Hmmm....how about....

Yuuko from XXX Holic
Kaho Mizuki from CardCaptor Sakura
Nakuru from CardCaptor Sakura
Satella from Chrono Crusade
Presea from Magic Knight Rayearth
Sai Jounouchi from Angelic Layer
Any of the "dolls" from Angelic Layer

....and those are just some off the top of my head. The "dolls" from Angelic Layer are all only about five inches tall or so in the series, so you could make them life-sized. ^____^ Especially Shirahime or Suzuka. >___<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Gekido 87

Just a few that I know of: ;)

Trish - Devil May Cry
Alexia - Yugioh GX
Remy - Black Lagoon
Saeko Busujima - Highschool of the Dead
Asuna - Mahou Sensai Negima
Moka Akashiya - Rosaro+Vampire
Yakumo Tsukamoto - School Rumble

I'm in Despair!

waffle-lover26

Maybe Isane from Bleach, good luck
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

oOSayu-SayuOo

Risa Koizumi - Lovely Complex
Kaede Nagase - Negima
Tatsumiya Mana - Negima
Motoko Aoyama - Love hina
Red+b/w Maid + Random reverse strap + Sailor Outfit!Italy