WonderCon Anyone?

Started by codex biblio, January 30, 2009, 09:51:30 PM

Oniko

Well I'm going to school in SF so I may as well
I dont know what day though. probably sat.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Kazuko

Hah I live in SF too, What school do you go to? I currently attend USF

I dont know I probally will pass on wondercon, depending how my schedule is

lyricaldanichan

ack, I am not organizing this, just suggesting time/meet spot -_-;;;

But if everybody is agreeing to meet at the place/time that is great too.

Quote from: codex biblio on February 03, 2009, 09:51:05 AM
Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 02, 2009, 10:41:34 PM
There is a cafe area with tables that is in front of the dealer's room, perhaps just meet there between 2:30-3pm.

That sounds perfect. I'll be there. Thanks for setting it up. Looking forward to meeting people.

codex biblio

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 03, 2009, 10:28:22 PM

Just trying to give you credit.  ;D  After all, the time/meet spot is kind of the most important thing! (especially since I've never been to WonderCon and am not that familiar with Moscone) 

Anyways, I hope I get to meet some of you there and pick your brains on both cons: cafe area in front of the dealer's room, sometime between 2:30-3pm

Hakaru_chan

lol yea im cool with meeting up there. haha i never went to a fanime fourms gathering meeting kind of thing before...
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Mr. Wendell

Planning to be there on Saturday.  Might want to get an autograph or two...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Oniko

I attend the academy.
My roomie sign up to help out.  Hope to see some of your guys there.
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Raymei

I got my shift covered at work  :D  I'm there!  sweet, see y'all on Saturday!

ultramangaia

I saw in a newspaper ad for Wondercon yesterday that on saturday there will be appearances by Director Zack Snyder and cast member from Watchman,cast from the Terminator tv series,one or more special guest from the new Star Trek movie and director and cast from the Terminator movie Salvation.With all that  and dealers hall and cosplay contest me will be having much fun.

Raymei

Quote from: ultramangaia on February 20, 2009, 09:44:55 PM
I saw in a newspaper ad for Wondercon yesterday that on saturday there will be appearances by Director Zack Snyder and cast member from Watchman

*gasp!*  =D   
Yay!  I'm looking forward to it  :)

Are we still meeting up around 2:30 in the cafe area?
Anyone want to wear something pretty significant to round people up, or something?  :)

codex biblio

Anyone want to wear something pretty significant to round people up, or something?  :)

That's still the plan. But I don't know what I'm wearing yet. (Besides jeans, which won't help much for identification purposes)

Is anyone else going who knows what they'll be wearing that day and can help be a "beacon"?

Jerry

my plans are still up in the air, but if i make it. I think its best to call me.

then again im your dime a dozen asian boy, and yet still ppl find me in some of the busy-est of locations. :P

then again its me. People apparently know who i am. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: codex biblio on February 23, 2009, 10:11:52 AM

That's still the plan. But I don't know what I'm wearing yet. (Besides jeans, which won't help much for identification purposes)

Is anyone else going who knows what they'll be wearing that day and can help be a "beacon"?

I'll have a red messenger bag with black and it's from Chobits. That can help out be a beacon of sorts or someone could make a sign too lol.  I'll try to go on sunday as well, but now it's more like I'm going friday and saturday. I can't wait for the con. hehehe
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

BunofGovt

I'll be there on Saturday, would love to hang out with y'all.  Long time no see, everybody!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

SOawesomeness

Feb. 27- March 1st...

If I find a ride and/or person to come with me, I might go. :D Brother is taking me... though I'd probably feel awkward with my bro. o.0
If not, I might just find a ride somehow and then volunteer for a few if I gots nothin' ta do and I feel too much like a loner. xD
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Magical Senpai

I might show up on Saturday.

Jerry

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 23, 2009, 08:00:20 PM
Feb. 27- March 1st...

If I find a ride and/or person to come with me, I might go. :D Brother is taking me... though I'd probably feel awkward with my bro. o.0
If not, I might just find a ride somehow and then volunteer for a few if I gots nothin' ta do and I feel too much like a loner. xD

if it makes you feel better, i heard a rumor that Fanime might have a booth at WonderCon [well they used to do it in previous years...] dont know if they have one this year or not... :P

but hey, if u actually pm someone u know from this thread u should totally party up [u know like an rpg] and quest around SF and/or hang out at WonderCon with ppl u semi know because of the internets.

or rock out on more Rock band 2 at the Metreon Super Sony Mega Store. - OOhh that does sound like fun. :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kazuko

my friends and I will be going to this on sunday c: look for some lolita girls wandering arround

Oniko

Quote from: codex biblio on February 04, 2009, 10:01:17 AM
Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 03, 2009, 10:28:22 PM

Just trying to give you credit.  ;D  After all, the time/meet spot is kind of the most important thing! (especially since I've never been to WonderCon and am not that familiar with Moscone) 

Anyways, I hope I get to meet some of you there and pick your brains on both cons: cafe area in front of the dealer's room, sometime between 2:30-3pm

Well most of the panels I want to see start up about that time so I dont think I'll be able to meet up with everyine.  have fun!!
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

SOawesomeness

Will be going on Sunday.

OMGOMGOMG SO PSYCHED. I just looked at the schedule and Chuck and Sarah Connor Chronicles' stars are gonna be there. :O!!!!

Hehe.... :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook