Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival

Started by Dorimon, January 30, 2009, 10:42:22 PM

Dorimon

Official Website:
http://nccbf.org/home/

Okay, who's 21 & over going to get drunk with me :D! You kids just drink your Ramunes ;D! Dress up with traditional kimonos! No bare Fundoshis only please, let's leave those to the pros on top of the portable shrines  ::)...

Kazuko

teehee

I will be going :U cause Its just a bus ride away, and it equates to Extra credit for my E. Asia history class \o/

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there for both weekends as well. Party time in jtown and as I like to call it, the warmup before Fanime lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jerry

who doesnt goto this with a costume thats a 'warmup' teaser for fanime? :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Rei-Rei

I hope I can make it, though it'll probably be on the second weekend...

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

AnimeEmperor

Yukari Kaiba

I'll be at the festival too, though only on Sunday of the parade (participating in the costume contest).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Dorimon

I'll be on that long line for takoyaki... I think they put "special herbs" to make them so addicitve ::)! Now what did Azuma from Yakitate Japan! put on that history changing bread again ;D?

fanime_lo-ve

My friends and I are planning 2 go to the cherry blossom festivle too. We're not sure what day yet. DX But we're go'in!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

rude32

Quote from: Dorimon on February 03, 2009, 12:12:30 AM
I'll be on that long line for takoyaki... I think they put "special herbs" to make them so addicitve ::)! Now what did Azuma from Yakitate Japan! put on that history changing bread again ;D?
I'm gonna be in that line also.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Dorimon

If you see a person with a black gargantuan carbon fiber golf umbrella in the line, that would be me ;D!

shinjiboy

I want to go.  I will probably be supporting my karate dojo and w/ my free time wander around and eat :)

Chloe

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 31, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
I'll be at the festival too, though only on Sunday of the parade (participating in the costume contest).

Hells yeah we're going to be there.  Our name is on that damn float. lol.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

lyricaldanichan

Looks like I am gonna check out the 2nd Saturday of the Festival. Hopefully parking will not be too horrid this year. 

Shinsengumi

I'll be there for the parade, I might cosplasy again like last year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Dorimon

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 08, 2009, 11:57:25 PM
Looks like I am gonna check out the 2nd Saturday of the Festival. Hopefully parking will not be too horrid this year. 

Just use BART, then walk or ride the bus to Geary... I used to drive there there too but it's not really worth the effort. Besides, walking will make you fit ;D!

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'll be going to AT LEAST one of those weekends! Just look for a really tall person with long red hair in a pink dress. Lol. You can't miss seeing me at 6' 4" tall ^^

SOawesomeness

April 11 & 12, 18 & 19? (For clarification)

Humm ho~ If I'm not out of the state that weekend, I might go...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

lyricaldanichan

Sure if I lived in the Bay Area. ;-)

Quote from: Dorimon on February 11, 2009, 11:53:05 PM
Quote from: lyricaldanichan on February 08, 2009, 11:57:25 PM

Just use BART, then walk or ride the bus to Geary... I used to drive there there too but it's not really worth the effort. Besides, walking will make you fit ;D!