Who's That Digimon

Started by Rox101, January 31, 2009, 02:27:15 PM

Rox101

How about a Digimon identifying game? It can be done at Stage Zero. For it to work, you could either show a terrible shadow drawing of a Digimon, tell whether they have a human partner or not, some random general info about it, (i.e. type, how many forms, season introduced, etc.), or all 3. This would be a good activity for Digimon fans, at least that's what I think.

Barnes

I would play, if only I could remember most of what I saw (from the first three seasons, that is.)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Nina Star 9

I think that this could only work if it were less specific. Having to say a lot of information about a specific character from a specific show would really turn a lot of people away.

Expanding it to well-known anime characters and having less information (name, series) would probably work much better. You would probably have a ton of people calling out the name, though.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on February 08, 2009, 04:49:30 PM
I think that this could only work if it were less specific. Having to say a lot of information about a specific character from a specific show would really turn a lot of people away.

Expanding it to well-known anime characters and having less information (name, series) would probably work much better. You would probably have a ton of people calling out the name, though.
There was something like that at stage zero in '08.

I was the only contestant that recognized Rei Ayanami...
A little of myself died that day...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.