Finally: Someone said the truth!

Started by Steve.Young, February 03, 2009, 07:11:15 PM

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 05, 2009, 10:59:53 AM
Quote from: Steve.Young on February 05, 2009, 08:51:31 AM
A swift punch in his face would get rid of half of the book lengths.

Hahahahahahahaha.

- - -

So I was browsing F*** My Life, and saw that someone submitted this:

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML

How sad!

Stormfalcon

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on February 05, 2009, 05:03:23 PM

Hahahahahahahaha.

- - -

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML

How sad!

On the other hand, it's probably better to get it overwith sooner than later.  Can you imagine being in a relationship with someone who's constantly comparing you to said fictional vampire?
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Hahahahahahahaha.

- - -

Lulz

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

xXunyuuXx

I am freak out by it as well.
Half my friends are obsessed with it. They are like "You should try it" or "Its a really breath taking story"
I said no thanks and they take it really personally @.@
One of them are so into Twilight, it's pretty disgusting what she says and do and photo shopping pictures of them >....<;;
I

Rei-Rei

During one my classes, the topic of Twilight came up... Everyone liked it, except me...
I got evil glares just because I said I didn't plan on ever reading or watching the movie.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Rei-Rei on February 06, 2009, 03:51:35 PM
During one my classes, the topic of Twilight came up... Everyone liked it, except me...
I got evil glares just because I said I didn't plan on ever reading or watching the movie.

I know how you feel!
D'8

XpHoBiaX

That just shows peoples' maturity levels. It's OKAY to really like a book. It's NOT OKAY to stuff it down someones throat, or be rude becuase someone disagrees on opinion.

Also, it's insanely immature and pretty f'd up to compare someone to a fictional character.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

rude32

QuoteAlso, it's insanely immature and pretty f'd up to compare someone to a fictional character.

Wow that sucks, considering I compare everyone I meet to Willy Wonka.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

haha back at my VS all the new girls loooved twilight and one of my managers liked alot and she was a book fanatic D:

I was the only one who said I didnt like it x) lets say I didnt get along with the newbies because of that

that book is very poorly written, I mean its pure garbage I read the first two pages and I just couldnt continue...

and vampires dont F*cking sparkle

:T the fantards are really retarded I mean oh I say I dont like the book and then its all OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE EDWARD OMG HES SOOOO KAWAII STEPHANIE MEYER IS THE BEST AETSJGKSHG

x) they actually make narutards look a bit mature

Steve.Young

I can't believe the hype. Honestly..
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jun-Watarase

I don't know-- while I'm aware of the hype, and can easily see why it's irritating, I'm never really in the environment where other people will shove their fandom in my face and make it a problem for me, so there isn't much reason to actually care and be as passionately angry about it as a ton of people are. With the rabid fangirls, there's a ton of people just going around screaming "oh my god Twilight sucks" everywhere.

So, why are you guys hanging around these people? :|

If this is something you have to deal with at work, I feel truly sorry.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Steve.Young

Actually, my nieces...relatives...she is also heavily into Jonas brothers and has this dream that she will one day marry nick. Being older and someone who has gone through this phase of his life (I still can't believe Jessica Alba is with some other dude...NOOOO) I know it is only a phase...but an annoying one at that.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Kazuko on February 07, 2009, 12:40:41 AM
x) they actually make narutards look a bit mature
(0_0)
I hope I never encounter a Twilight fan...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 07, 2009, 11:10:05 AM
Actually, my nieces...relatives...she is also heavily into Jonas brothers and has this dream that she will one day marry nick. Being older and someone who has gone through this phase of his life (I still can't believe Jessica Alba is with some other dude...NOOOO) I know it is only a phase...but an annoying one at that.

Dude, Jonas Bros. rock, man. You don't know sh*t. Man. Whatev.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

$50 and I'll Tattoo Twilight related themes on people.

;D

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Jun-Watarase

So I went to Border's today.

Front of the store? All Twilight and its sequels, but what caught my attention was the HUGE DISPLAY... of merchandise. They're wearable replicas of their jewelry or something. Heh.

FanimaidCafe.com

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 07, 2009, 10:57:14 PM
So I went to Border's today.

Front of the store? All Twilight and its sequels, but what caught my attention was the HUGE DISPLAY... of merchandise. They're wearable replicas of their jewelry or something. Heh.

I see those a lot in my school ~_~
Seeing girls wearing Twilight shirt with Edward and stuff. =_=
The boarders I go to has ton of deals and wall scroll.
Buy a book, get this and that for free.
Everyone is going crazy since the dvd is coming out @.@

Mizuki

BrightHeart76

I saw this and thought of you all...enjoy.

Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

mDuo13

I feel bad for my friend's brother. He's in middle school, not too interested in Twilight but he tagged along with some friends to see the movie. Then he got slapped in the face for watching the movie without reading the books first. Poor kid has the dumbest friends.