AOD con gathering! [2:30 pm, 02/14/09]

Started by L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu, February 07, 2009, 12:18:50 PM

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Hey, you guys. As February 14th slowly creeps up, I've decided to finally post the thread for the AOD con gathering.

Place: Cathedral Hill Hotel, San Francisco, Ca.

Time/day: 2:30 p.m., February 14th, 2009.

Meet up place: I'm thinking the actual place of the Con [Cathedral Hill Hotel] unless anyone has a better idea. [If people want to meet up prior to the actual time for a general meet and greet, please give any ideas].

For more information on the con, visit the website at:
http://www.aodsf.org/

Hope to see you there! ;D

Mordyan

I am down for a show down at 2:30... I mean meet up.

Anyone headed to this this weekend? I am going attend this year and do my part to stimulate the economy!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mordyan on February 12, 2009, 08:52:03 PM

Anyone headed to this this weekend? I am going attend this year and do my part to stimulate the economy!

I'll be there this weekend. For a while anyway and then go to downtown/jtown to hang out, shop and probably watch a movie. I hope to see you there dude, I haven't seen you in ages.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

bahamutknightzero

Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the gathering on time (depends on some factors) but I will be there at AOD for sure.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

O_O Show down? M'kay, though. Hope to see you there.

There are also going to be people from Cosplay.com (I posted a gathering thingy there too, so, yah) x3.

Mordyan

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on February 13, 2009, 10:26:41 AM

There are also going to be people from Cosplay.com (I posted a gathering thingy there too, so, yah) x3.
Cool. I have a cosplay.com account too. So I am from both groups then. Heh

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 12, 2009, 11:14:29 PM

I'll be there this weekend. For a while anyway and then go to downtown/jtown to hang out, shop and probably watch a movie. I hope to see you there dude, I haven't seen you in ages.
I'll be around all weekend. In fact I just rolled into town. I didn't get a room at the con though, I waited to the last minute to decide to go and they were all booked. I ended up across the street at The Opal.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mordyan on February 13, 2009, 05:18:42 PM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on February 13, 2009, 10:26:41 AM

Cool. I have a cosplay.com account too. So I am from both groups then. Heh

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on February 12, 2009, 11:14:29 PM

I'll be around all weekend. In fact I just rolled into town. I didn't get a room at the con though, I waited to the last minute to decide to go and they were all booked. I ended up across the street at The Opal.

Ah ok. Sweet. I'll see ya tomorrow man. Just give me a call or something lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mizuki

Anyone know what games are going to be in console room and if we can use our own controllers i.e. Arcade Sticks?

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Hey, you guys! I got really careless and forgot to post where we meet up.

I think the best place is the lobby, either near the gift shop or by the entrance. I'm contemplating on where or not I should bring a sign... But just in case I don't, though it would be the most logical thing to do, I'll be wearing a gray hoodie with a black shirt, some light blueish/whiteish pants, some black shoes and possibly a beanie.

If I bring a sign, it'll probably say something like. L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu/BlackCrystal Gathering (Fanime/Cosplay.com).

With that said, see you there!

EDIT: Also, it'll be done on a brown paper bag, it'll be kinda hard to read with green highlights, black ink pen and white color crayon in the background. (I decided to make the sign x3)