[KUROSHITSUJI] Viscount Druitt WANTED ~~~

Started by y-u-k-i, February 08, 2009, 10:36:49 PM

y-u-k-i

Anyways ^^ like the subject above, we need a Viscount for our skit, and so please look at this and see if you are interested, for more detail we can discuss over the email or aim.

Ps. this is for our skit that we are going to preform during the masquerade.

Alaist Chamber

Lord Chamber, the Viscount Druitt, was one of Ciel's first suspects in the Jack the Ripper case. He's known for his dashing personality and his interest in young girls, which prompts Ciel's first foray into crossdressing. However, as Ciel quickly finds out, Lord Chamber isn't interested in the girls for murderous purposes-- instead, he auctions them off to other wealthy members of society for high prices.

raenef

Hey, i was wondering which group is in your kuros skit. XD
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

y-u-k-i

hmm? do you mean the character that I have in the group already? well we have Ciel, lau, Madam Red, Sebastian, William(?), and undertaker right now^^

hellangel

and they ALL need to come to the gathering o________o!!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

y-u-k-i

to the skit, yes^^ but gathering, it depend on them, if they wanted to wear it early before the masquerade or not

raenef

ooh yes def come to the gathering, there will be tea XD

and yea, sorry about my english before...that was just kinda sad for a college student x.x

*goes back to working on joker's skeleton hand* haaate
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

y-u-k-i

Quote from: raenef on February 10, 2009, 01:47:32 AM
ooh yes def come to the gathering, there will be tea XD

and yea, sorry about my english before...that was just kinda sad for a college student x.x

*goes back to working on joker's skeleton hand* haaate

hehe is ok^^ but please pass on the word about Viscount wanted~TAT