My sister created her very own manga....

Started by TruLySeNtiMeNtaL, October 16, 2003, 07:07:25 PM

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

hey guys! sorry it's been so long school is takig up all of my time but for those who don't know me iam Kaelistale aka Kaeli!  but yeah my younger sister (Mirai) has been workig on her very own Manga, she is only 13 but is a great  artist. The thing is everything is hand drawn took her (4ever) and we want to publish it so it comes out clean like the actual mangsa but we dont know how to computer generate it so Serena-chan is gonna help but  we need tips were Newbies! help!

P.S were also considering geting an artist table next year and sell her mange for like 3.50? since were makig copies and such. if u want a sample of her work Please say so.. i still have to scan something in..:/ Ne questions  just post
*Glomps* NyAuU MeW mEw! KaeLisTale ^_^

jinnai_animexcalibur

Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

MeliCat

I'm working on one too! How many pages is hers? I'm  not even CLOSE to done! Do you have any samples? I'll buy one, just to support an up and coming artist. ^_^ Go Mirai!
*MeliCat*

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

aww u guys i have no idea how i can show u her samples! Cause i have no idea how to paste it on here...and i dont have any sites to put it on so for those of u who have AIM IM me  at trulysentimental and ill send it to u! Melicat if u can help me fidn a way to show u i'd liek to see ur work too. My sis has done about over 10 pages on comper paper back and front and she crmped a whole bunch of scens on a page soo U_U'' hehe Also  iam trying to create a site specfically jsut for her art work cause she made a fan manga of me nad here nad our encounter with the hot boys of weiss chibi style! hehe so il ltey my best to get it all up and scannned ASAP!

Suspicious

»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

TruLySeNtiMeNtaL

haha i got it here u guys but its all thanks to Suspicious! *glomps* ur the bestest for helping me at this!!! XD!!
not bad for a 13 year old hua? ^_~

Suspicious

Eeep, sorry for double posting, but I wasn't thinking straight and the picture above is hosted on a somewhat unreliable server (aka, my computer XD).  If the above picture doesn't work for some reason (aka, my computer exploded), here's a better link...

http://www.towardstars.net/samplework.jpg

jinnai_animexcalibur

looks like i may need someone to help me draw a cover for my next anime mix CD... XD!
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

KimaLucifer

Tis good. Now it drops my confidence in art.

*goes off to sulk cause her drawings SUCK*
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Suspicious

Don't listen to her, she has 20+ people oogling over her art on DA :P

MeliCat

*feels ashamed* She IS good, my goodness! I'm as good, but I'm 19, lol! I'd be happy to buy her manga when it's all done!

*MeliCat*

ChibiSerenaChan

ok i just recently found the thread isn't that interesting and i volunteered to help >>_<< well anyways!!! school takes up so much time but i'm still going to try and help clean up a few of the stuff for the manga.. but Kaeli!! how are you going to find a place to make ur sister's manga to a little book?!? ehh.. but i'll do all i can before fanime to help >>_<<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

Suspicious

dear god serena o.O there's a comma key between the "m" and the "."

My animation teacher has some sort of connections with a publishing company, so I -might- be able to help.  We're making an artbook ourselves too, but i'm not sure if the teacher would let us print something else too.

ChibiSerenaChan

Quote from: "Suspicious"dear god serena o.O there's a comma key between the "m" and the "."

oro? >O_o< what do you mean?
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

KimaLucifer

Suspi, just get the freakin information about it first. And ask where it is because someone wants to know where it is that's a fellow comic artist or something.
You don't know until you ask.

Oh. and you LIE about people googling.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

Saffy

cool
i plan on making a GTO doujin ^.^ but i havent even started it yet... got the script n stuff though...
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!