Akward Moments

Started by Baker!-!, February 09, 2009, 11:30:30 PM

SimaSeph

Quote from: Runewitt on May 01, 2009, 09:41:18 PM
Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 01, 2009, 09:18:32 PM
That's not awkward...that's just plain creepy. O_o
agree.

Guys, even talking about moving in together should wait for the girl to bring it up or start bringing more of her stuff over.
Funny you should mention that. I'm moving in with a girl I just started dating two weeks ago. I don't remember who brought up the conversation, but things are moving pretty fast between us. Thankfully neither of us has mentioned marriage. Not on my list of things to do anytime soon. On that topic, I have a moment to share as well...

Any of my friends or family: What does your girlfriend do?
Me: She's a stripper.
Friends or family: Oh............................... That's.... Nice...
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

Runewitt

my most awkward moment is still when i was out at Tokyo In Tulsa, and woke up at my gf's house, my arms around her, out of the three of us, there were zero pants. he didnt know i was there, and i didnt know who he was.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

BrightHeart76

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 01, 2009, 08:49:04 PM
I was telling my boyfriend of 3 weeks that my best friend asked me to be the Maid of Honor at her wedding.  Understand, I am trying to give this boy a chance, but honestly I don't think it's going to go anywhere.  He suddenly tells me that he's sorry he hasn't bought me a ring yet.  He was serious.

After 3 weeks he thinks we're getting married and that he should have a ring.  I've been planning to break up with him, now I need to break up with him AND hope he isn't as crazy as I think he is right now.  That is going to be awkward.

Yeah.  It was awkard.  Apparently 3 weeks is enough time for him to decide he loves me.  But not nearly enough time for me to decide that I don't want to be with him.  Thankfully he's accepting it...I think.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

xXunyuuXx

Hmm...now I think about it, I don't have much akward moments but I give other people akward moments all the time. @_@;

DentyneIce408

I had an awkward moment, no it was more like embarressing. sp :P

Me and some friends were hanging outside my house and I saw a black widow on the wall. So, I decided to kill it (I'm really afraid of spiders) I asked a friend for a lighter, thinking I'll get it. But I decided not to since I feared it might fall on my hand. Instead I got a piece of stick to fling it to the ground so I can crush it. But I ended up missing the target and it ended up caught on my pants (you know how your pants is long and falls to the ground) well I saw it crawling up and in a panic I took off my pants. Without knowing I also took off my boxers. In short, I was butt naked  :o in front of all of them. And just like in the cartoons I covered myself and walked off side stepping.

As for the spider it ran off, as for me I was the butt of all jokes that night.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

JTchinoy

compliments of fmylife.com

Today, one of my three-year-old twin daughters asked, "Dad, can we get a cat?" I replied in a gentle dad voice, "No, honey, dad is allergic to cats. That means they make him sneeze and sniffle. So we can't get a cat. Sorry." After a slight pause, the other asked, "When you die can we get a cat?" FML

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

XpHoBiaX

This was at the studio when I worked there.

I had to call to one of the other artists to give me some paper towels, cuz we were out of toilet paper, and there where customers around.

Me:"Vinny!"
"What?"
Me:"Vinny Come here please!"
"[WTF] No, you come over here! I'm all gloved up."
Me:"Dude I need paper towels! Don't ask why!"
"Why?"
Me:"We're out of toilet paper and I can't just shake it dry!"

@_@

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

questionette

OMG.  Bad moment

We were in the computer lab in one of my classes, and I was on google chat talking to one of my girl friends about the guy that I was with...and how stealth he is about putting on condoms...and when the chat thing was up, the teacher came over and was like
"What is that? *as he reads what I had typed* Oh...uhm, sorry."

Since then he has not said "Hello" or "Goodbye" to me at all, and he won't look at me in the face either. D:
Good thing I only have a week left of school...haha