Akward Moments

Started by Baker!-!, February 09, 2009, 11:30:30 PM

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

When some one says a joke and it's not... And like your just kinda left there, like, WTF.

XpHoBiaX

It's awkward for me to accept payment from people, or gifts. @_@

Actually, it's awkward for me to accept anything. I feel real awkward about it, but I try to at least be diplomatic and polite. But it ends up making me feel even more awkward.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

SOawesomeness

Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on February 12, 2009, 12:14:42 PM
When some one says a joke and it's not... And like your just kinda left there, like, WTF.
>.> Yeah... I do that a lot. I can't tell stories/jokes to save my life. =.=
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Runewitt

when someone asks me "whats up?" and i point at a poster or something hanging right above me, and they're all.... wtf? and i'm like.. dude, THAT'S UP. A M(^&)%F&#%_#@ POSTER!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Jun-Watarase

When someone starts singing....

"Five... Five dollar. Five dollar foot loooooooooong." when you're sitting next to them on the bed.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

PyronIkari

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 12, 2009, 09:57:49 PM

"Five... Five dollar. Five dollar foot loooooooooong." when you're sitting next to them on the bed.

When you're in bed and someone poos in it

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: PyronIkari on February 12, 2009, 09:58:57 PM

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL! I DID NOT POO ON THE BED.

I hate you so much. Time to find a new boyfriend.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Steve.Young

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 12, 2009, 10:00:33 PM

*runs away as fast as possible.*

On another note, Mikey didn't say who did it...just that someone did it. I personally think he did it.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Barnes

When I was younger, I watched "Lain" in my room. Then my sister barged in, wanting something. I was stupid enough to NOT hit the stop button at the closing credits, and she saw all that. (anyone who has seen Lain will understand my situation)  :-[
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Gatsby

When your mom doesn't know you're no longer a virgin and the girl you lost your virginity tells your mom she's pregnant with your child (even though she's just kidding). >_<

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 12, 2009, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu on February 12, 2009, 12:14:42 PM
>.> Yeah... I do that a lot. I can't tell stories/jokes to save my life. =.=
I'm the kinda person who'll chuckle just to make the person feel better, or I'll say something about the not-so-funny joke to make it funny, somehow, to everyone.

Jerry

when you sit in a bathroom stall, do you business... and you realize theres no toilet paper left.

:-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Runewitt

Quote from: Jerry on February 13, 2009, 11:44:04 AM
when you sit in a bathroom stall, do you business... and you realize theres no toilet paper left.

or when theres someone in the next stall who tries to talk to you, and you hear....

wait, thats just a gross moment.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Steve.Young

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 13, 2009, 09:57:31 AM
When your mom doesn't know you're no longer a virgin and the girl you lost your virginity tells your mom she's pregnant with your child (even though she's just kidding). >_<

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Runewitt on February 13, 2009, 12:11:53 PM
Quote from: Jerry on February 13, 2009, 11:44:04 AM

or when theres someone in the next stall who tries to talk to you, and you hear....

wait, thats just a gross moment.

Or when someone is doing a number two and farts hella loud. O_O

Jerry

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 13, 2009, 12:51:57 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 13, 2009, 09:57:31 AM

that happens to me ALL the time. Problem is my mother is dead. :P

AngieDesu

Ahh. My life is very awkward. Today in my drama class i was getting scripts for my friends and they usually sit near each other. I went to give the scripts to both of them. I gave one to my friend and i tried to give the other script to my friend Lyn. Since my friend was sitting there I assumed that Lyn was sitting next to her as always. So i pretty much keep tapping her on the shoulder with her paper waiting for her to turn around. I started wondering why she wasn't taking it because i already tapped her on the shoulder about 6 times or so. I realized it was someone else in the class and apologized. Finally found Lyn and gave her the script and went to sit down and accidentally sat on someone's script.

Jerry

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 13, 2009, 01:16:20 AM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 12, 2009, 10:00:33 PM

*runs away as fast as possible.*

On another note, Mikey didn't say who did it...just that someone did it. I personally think he did it.

doesnt poo-ing in someones bed a sign of affection?

i dunno, i just heard that from somewhere. :P

or maybe its a form of retaliation. - same difference i suppose.

Gatsby

This is from my childhood or early teens when I still lived in El Sobrante.

I was running through Best Buy to get to the anime, sooooo naturally something bad was bound to happen. I turn the corner and run right into this girl. Now, this girl was... busty to say the least. I knocked her over, toppling on top of her also. Instinctively I put my hands out to catch myself and well... they sorta caught her boobs. >_> I didn't realize at first but once I did I jumped up, blushed, and apologized all at the same time. To make it worse, a small crowd had formed around me, mostly women and a few girls I knew. I quickly left the store.

Jun-Watarase

So my soon-to-be stepfather had his parents come visit briefly, so out of courtesy, I went out to greet them and introduce myself. What they said in response was, "What a cute girl you are. Are you graduating middle school this year?" I stood there, dumbfounded, until my stepdad while trying to hold back his chuckling, "Oh no, she's in college." and they were about just as dumbfounded as I was.

I have other awkward moments that I'd normally share, but I'm not sure if I'm able to do so. :|

FanimaidCafe.com