Akward Moments

Started by Baker!-!, February 09, 2009, 11:30:30 PM

Steve.Young

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 13, 2009, 04:44:29 PM
So my soon-to-be stepfather had his parents come visit briefly, so out of courtesy, I went out to greet them and introduce myself. What they said in response was, "What a cute girl you are. Are you graduating middle school this year?" I stood there, dumbfounded, until my stepdad while trying to hold back his chuckling, "Oh no, she's in college." and they were about just as dumbfounded as I was.

I have other awkward moments that I'd normally share, but I'm not sure if I'm able to do so. :|

If you wanted to, you could probably walk into a middle school classroom and no one would know. =P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Steve.Young on February 13, 2009, 05:12:54 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 13, 2009, 04:44:29 PM
So my soon-to-be stepfather had his parents come visit briefly, so out of courtesy, I went out to greet them and introduce myself. What they said in response was, "What a cute girl you are. Are you graduating middle school this year?" I stood there, dumbfounded, until my stepdad while trying to hold back his chuckling, "Oh no, she's in college." and they were about just as dumbfounded as I was.

I have other awkward moments that I'd normally share, but I'm not sure if I'm able to do so. :|

If you wanted to, you could probably walk into a middle school classroom and no one would know. =P

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Get out of my house.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Runewitt

Quote from: Jerry on February 13, 2009, 03:30:36 PM
doesnt poo-ing in someones bed a sign of affection?

i dunno, i just heard that from somewhere. :P

or maybe its a form of retaliation. - same difference i suppose.
what about leaving butt marks on the wall by someone's bed?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

SOawesomeness

Me having a significant other is just aawwwkkkwaarrdd. o.0

I'm no good at that touchy feely/lovey dovey stuff.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jun-Watarase

When you're in a car full of elderly people and they're blasting enka as if they were gangstas playing hip hop.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Haha I came home to my apartment today only to hear my roomate and her boyfriend having sex in the bathroom

WHERE I CAN HEAR IT ;3; I couldnt eat my delicious breakfast and they came out all smiles hahaa...hes here till monday night oh joy!

Gatsby

Quote from: Kazuko on February 15, 2009, 12:47:02 PM
Haha I came home to my apartment today only to hear my roomate and her boyfriend having sex in the bathroom

WHERE I CAN HEAR IT ;3; I couldnt eat my delicious breakfast and they came out all smiles hahaa...hes here till monday night oh joy!

THat's when you retaliate with your own loud bathroom OR kitchen sex. :D

Sunara Ishi

You know what would be awkward... running into a relative at an anime con while in costume or finding out that a forum member is a cousin at the gathering meeting. (I had a dream that xXunyuuXx was one of my cousin's kids. XD; I bet it was that darn 12 year old joke that caused that. -.-;)

Lets see... more actual awkward moments: running into stuff or people, crushing on guys with girlfriends (middle school), when someone with shitty art asks you if its good, pretending online to be another gender, etc etc. XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Gatsby

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on February 15, 2009, 08:50:45 PM
You know what would be awkward... running into a relative at an anime con while in costume or finding out that a forum member is a cousin at the gathering meeting. (I had a dream that xXunyuuXx was one of my cousin's kids. XD; I bet it was that darn 12 year old joke that caused that. -.-;)

Not exactly family, but I had this friend while in elementary school named Steven. Once I moved I lost contact with him for nearly 8 or 9 years. I ended up seeing him at Fanime while I was wearing full drag. -_- Sad thing is, he's the one who recognized me even with my C-cups. Lol.

SOawesomeness

I saw a church friend in my (what I think) pretty revealing Yuna and Soi Fon cosplay. >.>
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 12, 2009, 09:57:49 PM
When someone starts singing....

"Five... Five dollar. Five dollar foot loooooooooong."
Note to self: remember to do this next Fanime.

Quote from: Jerry on February 13, 2009, 11:44:04 AM
when you sit in a bathroom stall, do you business... and you realize theres no toilet paper left.
:-[
And this is why I always check for paper first.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

JTchinoy

when you sit in a bathroom stall, do you business... and you realize theres no toilet paper left.

Did you look at the toilet paper roll and it looked like this?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: JTchinoy on February 16, 2009, 01:54:24 AM

Did you look at the toilet paper roll and it looked like this?

On a side note, that would be a fun evil thing to do to people...  ;D
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jerry

accidentally walking into the girls restroom [At hooters].

dammit, i really need to work on my alcohol tolerance.

i am such a gimp.  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on February 17, 2009, 04:40:59 PM
I really need to work on my alcohol tolerance.

You and me both.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kazuko

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 15, 2009, 02:37:43 PM

Yeah too bad it doesnt work when your single :U

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazuko on February 17, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Even if you weren't, you wouldn't put out anyway. lol

FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 17, 2009, 06:24:30 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on February 17, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Even if you weren't, you wouldn't put out anyway. lol
haha true story x)

Runewitt

Waking up in a stranger's house, half way across the country, with your arms around his step daughter, and the guy is standing at the end of the bed.

also, no-one in the room had pants on at the time.

truth.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Stormfalcon

Quote from: Runewitt on February 13, 2009, 12:11:53 PM

or when theres someone in the next stall who tries to talk to you, and you hear....

wait, thats just a gross moment.

How about when you hear someone take a call in the stall next to you?  Do you try to keep it down for their sake, or do you give them a gross moment instead out of malice?
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com