Akward Moments

Started by Baker!-!, February 09, 2009, 11:30:30 PM

Esperado

Well, let's see.

I was in a hotel in Hawaii with my parents (who are both in a drunken mess), and we were watching the game show network at, like, one in the morning. Then an ad for some male enhancment product comes on and my dad shouts, "Yeah, that's the shit, right there! Works like a charm, baby! Whooweee!"

My mom laughed and I stared at him quietly for a few moments before slowly returning to the TV.
OH, I FORGOT TO SAVE.
>> nijyuushichi @ deviantART
>> ESPERADO @ Sheezyart
>> ESPERADO27 @ YouTube
>> the27 @ FFnet

Runewitt

Quote from: otakuapprentice on March 06, 2009, 04:37:16 PM
Quote from: Jerry on March 06, 2009, 12:35:28 PM
a 40oz of booze, a flare gun, cool whip, and a box of comdoms.

True story.
Its probably safe to say I haven't had anything like this happen.
Sounds like a Walmart trip.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

Walmart lulz!

hmm...talking to a friend who just came back from Afghanistan...who wants to date me again...
O_o Awkward cuz he did me wrong when he was in AIT....then was real sorry....then re enlisted to go to Afghanistan...and is now back home after a year. And apparently still misses me very much.

o_O

awkward

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

otakuapprentice

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 09, 2009, 11:14:17 PM
Walmart lulz!

hmm...talking to a friend who just came back from Afghanistan...who wants to date me again...
O_o Awkward cuz he did me wrong when he was in AIT....then was real sorry....then re enlisted to go to Afghanistan...and is now back home after a year. And apparently still misses me very much.

o_O

awkward
He screwed up, don't give him a chance.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

XpHoBiaX

I just realized it was four years.

Still pretty awkward since he's carried that as a burden...all the way to Afghanistan and back. O_O

lol Thanks Dr.O. How much do I owe ya? XD

2010 cosplay...?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 10, 2009, 09:22:27 PM
I just realized it was four years.

Still pretty awkward since he's carried that as a burden...all the way to Afghanistan and back. O_O

lol Thanks Dr.O. How much do I owe ya? XD
Whatever you think works, or nothing....I don't really charge.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

questionette

Sooo...I just broke up with my boyfriend...THAT was pretty awkward D:
He had nothing to say, too.  Just a shocked look.  *facepalm*

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Crappy voice acting makes watching anime/hentai extremely awkward for me... It's like... Ew, they suck. =P

PoisonFish

Freshman year in college in the dorms for me. My last final for the week. I'm mentally exhausted from extra studying that really wasn't needed. I'm underslept as result from last minute packing as I had a plane flight back down to the bay. I get up at 7 in the morning to take a refreshing shower to go into my last final as awake and fresh as possible. I hear strange noises eminating from the shower stalls. Seems a couple in my dorms decided that 7 in the morning in the men's shower stalls is the perfect time to get frisky with each other. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, Not only that, but one of them is quite loud.

So I have to tip toe my way past them, because screw it, I need a shower to wake up or else I'll totally ruin my day. I choose the stall furthest from them, just trying to go about my business. Once done with my shower and as I'm exiting, they are still going at it. So I just leave, get dressed, and head back down the hall(as the exit is right by the men's shower area). As I'm leaving, I see them both leave in towels giggling. They then both notice me and I just give them a friendly nod as I quickly walk past them. If people could have eye beams, I get the feeling I'd have been vaporized. For some reason, I was told later by one of them(which went straight to the "information I didn't need to know" pile) that they knew I was there and they decided to keep going.

Thinking back to it, I have a whole host of awkward moments I've randomly run into that I can think of... in that year alone in fact.

kgHapa

When my mom first saw my tattoo on my back it was the day after I got back from egypt. I was still really jetlagged and asleep shirtless so when I woke up to say hi to her she gave me a hug and then looked at my back and just said "...so...is that real?"
Naturally, with my quick thinking and clever wit I looked back at her and said "I have to go!" and proceeded to walk outside...in my pajamas (boxers) and ran to my friends house (only like .5 miles... ;D)

Liquid

Not sure if this has already been posted here or not.... but this is an awesome website for embarassing stories and the like.

http://www.fmylife.com
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

XpHoBiaX

I make people feel awkward. I drop my pants to show off my tattoo work. lol

2010 cosplay...?

sarah_the_raptor

Quote from: Nanashi on February 11, 2009, 05:35:06 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 10, 2009, 10:57:00 AM
Quote from: Jerry on February 10, 2009, 10:17:04 AM
then again i wouldnt mind coming home to my (makebelieve) girlfriend and seeing her cooking in only and apron.

That would be awesome instead of awkward. :D

Reading this.

Seconded.

Also, when someone tells you about their sexual fantasies out of nowhere. Like, you'll be talking about books or something, then BAM!

It's even worse when they do it in front of a group of people.

aha, sounds like everyone i know... O.o

XpHoBiaX

Hay who wants to see my cock?  ;D
***It's a new tattoo***

2010 cosplay...?

Stormfalcon

Just had one today.  It's my day off and I was home, upstairs in my room working on Sunday's Foothill Anime program flyer.  I hear the mail slot downstairs and go down to check the day's mail and sort it out for the housemates.  Just as I finish and start heading upstairs with mine, one of my housemates opens up downstairs bathroom door (probably having heard the mail come in as well) and, well, I wound up seeing a whole lot more of him than I really wanted to see. O_o
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Baker!-!

In my 8th grade english class we were reading about the civil war and how they loaded guns and it said

Put the cap on the NIPPLE then move the COCK to your foot while you JERK the top then put that in the BUTT of the gun.

IT was quiet for like 25 secs and my phone vibrated
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

BrightHeart76

I was telling my boyfriend of 3 weeks that my best friend asked me to be the Maid of Honor at her wedding.  Understand, I am trying to give this boy a chance, but honestly I don't think it's going to go anywhere.  He suddenly tells me that he's sorry he hasn't bought me a ring yet.  He was serious.

After 3 weeks he thinks we're getting married and that he should have a ring.  I've been planning to break up with him, now I need to break up with him AND hope he isn't as crazy as I think he is right now.  That is going to be awkward.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on May 01, 2009, 08:49:04 PM
I was telling my boyfriend of 3 weeks that my best friend asked me to be the Maid of Honor at her wedding.  Understand, I am trying to give this boy a chance, but honestly I don't think it's going to go anywhere.  He suddenly tells me that he's sorry he hasn't bought me a ring yet.  He was serious.

After 3 weeks he thinks we're getting married and that he should have a ring.  I've been planning to break up with him, now I need to break up with him AND hope he isn't as crazy as I think he is right now.  That is going to be awkward.
Wow... that's really... awkward...
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

XpHoBiaX

That's not awkward...that's just plain creepy. O_o

2010 cosplay...?

Runewitt

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 01, 2009, 09:18:32 PM
That's not awkward...that's just plain creepy. O_o
agree.

Guys, even talking about moving in together should wait for the girl to bring it up or start bringing more of her stuff over.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.