Things of a serious nature > Buy/Sell/Trade

[WTS] Shitajiki, cards, manga, posters, and more (updated 4/30)

(1/5) > >>

GokuMew2:
Ooh! New forum! First post~

Trying to find new homes for items I've lost interest in. Includes cards, shitajiki, posters, lots of manga (PLEASE BUY THE MANGA!!), and more.
http://gokumew2.livejournal.com/1755679.html

You can pick up the item(s) at my house or I can mail it to you. Please include all the info requested at the bottom of the post.

I also have some anime on VHS. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you a list.

I accept PayPal and Google Checkout (5% extra for credit/debit), postal money orders, and cash.

EDIT 2/12: Added a bunch of Pokemon, DBZ, Fushigi Yuugi, and Sailor Moon cards.

EDIT 2/19: Added lots of promotional Gundam SEED/DESTINY stuff including shitajiki, posters, and booklets. Also added Fullmetal Alchemist promo posters and card sleeves, etc etc.

EDIT 2/21: Added more posters including Witch Hunter Robin, Princess Blade (live-action), Millenium Actress, Escaflowne the Movie, and Gundam Char's Counterattack. These are HUGE theatrical-sized promotional posters.

EDIT 2/26: Added a bunch of anime DVDs including G Gundam, Galaxy Angel, Love Hina, Big O, etc.

EDIT 3/19: Added lots of bl (yaoi) manga.

EDIT 4/30: Added Olympus C-60 Zoom digital camera here.

Barnes:

--- Quote from: GokuMew2 on February 10, 2009, 09:16:45 PM ---I also have some anime on VHS. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you a list.
--- End quote ---

Got any titles from the 1980s? Preferably subtitled, thanks.

GokuMew2:

--- Quote from: Barnes on February 10, 2009, 09:19:17 PM ---Got any titles from the 1980s? Preferably subtitled, thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hmm...... I don't think so, sorry.
Most of my VHS are like Pokemon, DBZ, I have a Trigun, Gundam 0083, etc. I think all my VHS are dubbed except for fansub VHS. (REMEMBER THOSE!?)

LordKefka:
He is a reliable seller. Paid via paypal and got my item a few days later (Haruhi and Kannazuki no Miko pencil boards). No problem with items except as a seller on Ebay for the last 6 years, I can advise you when sending something that can bend to cut two pieces of cardboard and put those bendable items in between them. =P

Mizuki:
Hi, can you please add "WTS" to the title. You can refer to the rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version