Things of a serious nature > Buy/Sell/Trade

[WTS] Clothing Items, J-Rock CD's + More

(1/3) > >>

Kazuko:
Sup,
I have some items to sell off but heres some rules

-All prices are set but can be negotiable
-Pay Pal only (let me know if you use CC or non CC) If you use CC there will be a small fee in additional to price
-Items priced do not include shipping also they do not include the 60 cents for a tracking number, unless you would like to pick it up in SF then it would save alot c:
-Please give me a couple of days to ship these out as they are in Tracy, I recentally have moved to SF so please be patient
-Priority is given first to those who can pay the fastest
-All items are in decent condition, I do have a cat and dog but the items have not been near them
-For the sword I will be asking for a scanned image of your state ID you must be 18+ to purchase it

I think thats it! Let me know if you have any Questions

Heres the link to said items: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v236/nekoz/Sales/

Melonfairy:
I don't know if its just me or not but I [can't] see your Photobucket album, I think its password protected. . .

edit: XD forgot "can't"

Kazuko:
Oh crapola sorry, i had to temporarly protect it cause of some weird drama with one of my ex's. but its up now so go ahead O:

Melonfairy:
:O You have some really cool stuff! That petticoat is tempting. .  but I don't know if my sister would want it. .  *ponders* does that say 5 USD? 

Kazuko:

--- Quote from: Melonfairy on February 22, 2009, 07:50:19 PM ---:O You have some really cool stuff! That petticoat is tempting. .  but I don't know if my sister would want it. .  *ponders* does that say 5 USD? 

--- End quote ---
Why yes it is 5USD c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version