Friday the 13th, part I

Started by Jerry, February 13, 2009, 10:33:59 AM

Jerry

ironically, late for work this morning.

plane crashes [ i heard over the news]

my print projects smeared

and my label machine ate and spit out a gob of hot melted plastic at me this morning.

so far no death threats, minue the ones in my usual inbox [thanks mikey and jun i feel your love :D]

but other than that im still alive, how is everyone else's Friday going?

Dont forget, part II [next month we'll have another Friday the 13th] - also Resident Evil 5 is out that day.

Yay for zombies.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Gatsby

I'm stuck in town at a hotel room... guess that counts as a bit of crappiness.

But yay for RE5! I already have a collector's edition preordered. ^_^

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

A friend of mine isn't acting like a bi-yotch today. WUH-hoo.

shinjiboy

I believe the plane crashed yesterday.  It is just more prevalent in the news today.  I don't believe in the heeby jeebies (superstition).  But if something bad happens to me, I'll let you know.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jerry

some girl thought i was staring at her during lunch, when technically i was staring at her food.

yes, i admit sometimes i get plate envy when i eat out.

Then she ended up staring at me alot and was texting alot on her phone.

for all i know she just hired a hit on me.

hopefully I'll survive the commute home tonight.  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

SOawesomeness

Three tests in one day. 'Cept Psychology went okay.

Japanese test, I forgot the character for "to" (hiragana), thus missing どよび and ____と____と___。。。
In math, I couldn't understand how to write these stupid simple equations... and it took me half an hour to figure it out.

Though these don't really count. >.>
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Gatsby

Quote from: Jerry on February 13, 2009, 03:32:22 PM
some girl thought i was staring at her during lunch, when technically i was staring at her food.

yes, i admit sometimes i get plate envy when i eat out.

Then she ended up staring at me alot and was texting alot on her phone.

for all i know she just hired a hit on me.

hopefully I'll survive the commute home tonight.  :-[

If you don't post tomorrow, should we assume the worse and have this chick be the prime suspect?

Kazuko

I missed my DMV appt since im in Palo Alot oh joy be this!

Runewitt

i had insomnia and couldnt get to sleep until 3ish, i was woken up at 9 because my sister was complaining about her housing inspection being durring her doctors appointment, so i had to go up there and sit and wait. the guy hadnt shown up until after she got back and i'd left. i had to ride home in the rain on a bike that i HATE to get wet unless i'm washing it. i forgot that i had something in the microwave when i had to go to the store and get stuff for dinner, put in the wrong PIN at the store, got rained on again. hurt my foot, and forgot to cook something that i got. at dinner i almost choked on a DECICIOUS piece of meat. and now, for some reason the 3 on my laptop is stuck and doesnt want to work.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Barnes

I cut my face while shaving, but then again that happens often.
So yeah........
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Sunara Ishi

It was a good day for me; perhaps because I'm weird like that. I consider bad luck days as lucky days. XD;

And the plane crash happened the 12th at about 10pm or so; not the 13th.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BrightHeart76

Triscadecaphobia

Still the Best word in the English Language.  I love Friday the 13th simply because I get to say that word at least twice during the day.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Mister_E

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 14, 2009, 09:13:50 AM
Triscadecaphobia

Still the Best word in the English Language.  I love Friday the 13th simply because I get to say that word at least twice during the day.   ;D
a friend of mine's dad has that.

My bad luck started with me getting snowed in so I wasn't able to get to a bond fire a friend of mine was having, then the power went out so no Internet, next my saved memory on my PS2 for The Force Unleashed was corrupt.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%