Things in the Single Universe.

Started by XpHoBiaX, February 13, 2009, 11:56:58 PM

XpHoBiaX

Rewrote the title to knock around a few lolz. Enjoy!!!

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

AbsolutelyCursed

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

SOawesomeness

Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Sunara Ishi

Hehe, yeah. Woohooo! Happy single's awareness day!

All this day means to me is another reason to stuff my face with chocolates. XP mmm... sweet, sugary alkaline poison. <3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BrightHeart76

33 years in a row with no Valentine.  Yes, I hold that pathetic world record.  Yay!  Go me.  lol.  I'm off to go get new tires on my car now.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

short_storiesgl

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 14, 2009, 09:10:09 AM
33 years in a row with no Valentine.  Yes, I hold that pathetic world record.  Yay!  Go me.  lol.  I'm off to go get new tires on my car now.

<3

Its not Cracked up to what everyone makes it out to be. Even tho i have "one" Im still treating it like any other day.

Plus im moving today. Joy
Dance Staff Second

Jun-Watarase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE8ClxVGHuk

Happy Hallmark Day, everyone! If anything, this commercialized holiday seems a lot more fun for single people. With couples, it's the pressure of using this day as an excuse to go on a special date, booze up, and time in bed together. Not to mention... gifts!

I'm spending Valentine's Day alone today, too. Pyron'll be at work all day, so we won't be able to do anything until after that. In any case, if this must be a holiday of love, there's no harm in taking the time to love yourself.

Time to camp drug stores for half priced candy.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

At least none of you are alone studying for a microbiology midterm...=_=;;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

XpHoBiaX

;D
I am going to watch couples bicker, nag and fight with each other...or significant others bicker and get pissy becuase they're trying to last minute shop and can't find anything.

2010 cosplay...?

G.I.R

^^^Put that in your pipe and smoke it flowers.com^^^

Jun-Watarase

So I got a new hair curler.

Special enough for me!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

I rather call it Boba Fett Awareness Day.

So, HAPPY BOBA FETT AWARENESS DAY!!!!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Dragon Ninja

I'm also spending Valentine's Day alone-again. (sigh) :'(

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Kazuko

c: I got a sweet hallmark card from my sister she wrote a little note saying she believed in me and that I have an amazing time at school. I almost cried because it was really sweet of her to say

but yeah, I usually kinda dont care about v-day :x everyday should be v-day to your loved ones! Its also been 8 or 9 years since a friend of my sister and I passed away

SOawesomeness

Yays, I get the whole house to myself today. Geeze, apparently there's a crapload of people at the Academy of Sciences... I just got back.. =.=

But yays. :D Sis made me heart shaped eggs and flan. :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

XpHoBiaX

You should have seen all the people buying last minute vday stuff and running around like crack fiends needing a fix. XD~!

It was a little scary...but funny.

2010 cosplay...?

BrightHeart76

A friend of mine invited me out to dinner with her and her boyfriend.  That was very nice of them. 

And honestly I got a lot of valentines from students this year. 

I'm lucky to have friends and people who care, even the little ones who drive me crazy at work all week.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on February 14, 2009, 07:08:00 PM
A friend of mine invited me out to dinner with her and her boyfriend.  That was very nice of them. 

And honestly I got a lot of valentines from students this year. 

I'm lucky to have friends and people who care, even the little ones who drive me crazy at work all week.   :D

Awww, that's all very sweet. What grade do you teach?

So I bought a whole bunch of High School Musical Valentine's day cards to throw at Mikey when he gets home from work. They all say "To: PHO" or "To: DU MA". Can't wait until we buy 3 on DVD. :D

My mum's boyfriend is really sweet. He and my mum are planning on getting married soon, upon agreement, but he never had the opportunity to actually propose, so he and I went to go buy tons of balloons and wrote messages on them, and hid them under the covers of the bed. So when my mum gets home from work, she'll lift the covers and get attacked by a bunch of red, purple, and pink balloons.

If anyone is going to AOD tomorrow, my friend Yukie is hosting a performance in her own panel, and I'll be passing heart-shaped lollipops if anyone wants free candy. :J

FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

Today was no different from yesterday. Didn't get anything or a phone call. But I don't know anyone anyways, lol. My friend Vinny made an appointment to tattoo me on Monday, I hang out with him at the studio on the nights he's there. I was thinking of giving him one on my POTC kiddy vday cards. XD~! I've had that kiddy vday card pack for 2 yrs...lol

2010 cosplay...?