Artist Alley '09 - Table Sharing

Started by inv3rse, February 16, 2009, 10:43:36 AM

inv3rse

Yo~!
I'm aware that the Artist Alley applications aren't available yet.
Would anyone like to share a table for the Artist Alley?

It'll be my first time at the tables (if I can get in).
If anyone's interested please message me, preferably via e-mail.

Alright, thanks~!

~ Inv3rse

Yaminogame

If I can't get my own half table I would so share a table with you. I sold my artwork at Anime Los Angeles and could help you. Like what I saw sold the best, how to get a permit, etc.

inv3rse

Quote from: Yaminogame on February 20, 2009, 10:51:11 AM
If I can't get my own half table I would so share a table with you. I sold my artwork at Anime Los Angeles and could help you. Like what I saw sold the best, how to get a permit, etc.
Ok, that sounds great Yaminogame.  I might be sharing a table with "Idontknow" (the post above yours).  But I'm not entirely sure of the situation; I'm waiting for a reply.
But anyways, keep me posted...so if I still need a partner and you're available then we can team up.
thanks~!

~ ^__^

Yaminogame

Okay. I'll let you know. Yesterday I was trying to get my permit because it seems you need one before you can even seen in your application for a table. But my sister wasn't there to sign it and the man wouldn't give it to me. So I'll send my artist alley application on monday. It seems like you buy a whole table at Fanime. At ALA I only had a half table.

inv3rse

Quote from: Yaminogame on February 21, 2009, 10:53:15 AM
Okay. I'll let you know. Yesterday I was trying to get my permit because it seems you need one before you can even seen in your application for a table. But my sister wasn't there to sign it and the man wouldn't give it to me. So I'll send my artist alley application on monday. It seems like you buy a whole table at Fanime. At ALA I only had a half table.

I see.  In any case, the table and fees will still be rationed appropriately.  So if you send an application to fanime for a table, I will later meet you with you on the day of and pay you back my share of the table.

I'm not sure..but artist badges can't get you into the dealers hall right?  Meaning, even if you have an artist badge...you'll still need a regular members badge. 
One last note, will it be one artist badge per table?

I'll try to find out some of the questions myself and see what I can come up with.  Okay, nice talkin' to ya.

~ ^__^

Yaminogame

You have to have registered for Fanime to even get an artist alley badge. The AA contract wants you registration number. I am exacly a little confused how tables are being shared or if you get one whole table per artist/group. But each seller has to have their own permit. 
Honestly, if I was you I would try to secure your own table first and share it with a good friend. My sister says we may have too much stuff to share because apparently we are making bags and sacks. O.o I'll ask my friends who sold at Fanime before if by buying a table means "whole table" or "1/2". My sis wants a chair at Fanime and when we only had a 1/2 at ALA it was very painful to stand for long hours. I'm sorry!

ewu

You purchase an entire table with two chairs. By the time of con you must have purchased a fanime membership. Without a membership you cannot get a table.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

macaulayman

So how much does a table cost? I didn't try to get one because I'm not available the whole con but I'd love to share one if the price was right.

ewu

you may also get tables (if available) on a single day basis for $30
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

imoto

hay guys just to clear things up cauz it sound like things are alittle confused.

To get into AA or to be a seller you MUST have a full weekend pass as well as a sellers permit (yes even if your sharing a table with someone who already has a sellers permit)

We still have afiew tables left if you would like to try and get your own table please see all the details at our events page.

IF YOU ARE SHARING A TABLE WITH SOMEONE: please e-mail aa at [email protected] and give us your names and who your sharing tables with so we can make a note of it.

The table dimentions are 2ft by 6ft and there are 2 chairs per table and no more (this means only 2 people behind the tables as well), if we chatch you with more you will be given a warning and the second warning could result in removal from aa.

thanks guys rember if you have any questions just shoot us an e-mail
thanks
~ Stacy
AA Head