Artist Alley '09 Table Share - Update

Started by Leloi, February 17, 2009, 01:58:13 PM

Leloi

Update:
Heya guys!  Just an update.  I know several of you have shown interest in my table space.  I'm happy to report that I did get the tables.  So I just need confirmation that there's still interest in those that have contacted me already.  I'm still going first come first serve.  That order is:

wakaranai_de: Feb 18
megamoth: Feb 28
Spazzeh: March 1
slifertheskydragon: March 17

I know slifertheskydragon still has interest.  Do the other three still need a table?  I want to be fair so please reply.  You guys have a week.

Original Post:

Hi everyone!  This year I decided to get a table.  But not just one table, two tables!  I have a lot of stuff to offer this year. 

So what I really want is someone who only needs about 1/2 a table.  Why?  Because it's a pain to pack up all your stuff when you need to use the restroom or you need to go get lunch.  It's best to have someone at the table to watch over things and say, "They went to the restroom but they'll be right back!"  Buddy system works well.

What I'm looking for:
1. Someone who plans to be there at least Friday through Sunday.  It needs to be worth it to share the cost of that second table (you'll also need your sales permit).  And be there most of the day... I can understand panels, restroom or food breaks... also ducking out early to go to dealer's booth.  That's fine.  But no abandoning me with your stuff for several hours.  If you must leave for more than an hour, pack up.  I'll do the same.

2. You don't have to know who I am, but it's a plus if I've met you before either from Fanime or Yaoicon.  "Hey!  You're that other girl who made Gaia hats and plushies who is not Queen of Spades!"  Yes, I know Queen of Spades.  :waves to Lucky if she appears:  Or "Hey!  You're that girl who handed out dolphin earrings at Yaoicon this year!"  Yep, that's me!  I will happily take on newbies to Artist Alley.

3. It would be nice if your part of the table kinda fit with mine.  I'm going to be doing jewelry (earrings, bracelets, rosaries, necklaces), beaded bookmarks, art (drawn and photography), cards (drawn and photography), badges, buttons, plushies, ears and tails (if I have time).  Also dollfie clothes and jewelry.  I tend to lean towards animals and fantasy.

PM me if you're interested.

--Leloi
Plushie Maker

Steve.Young

I want your Spock plushie.

That is all.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

wakaranai_de

Hi,

I'd be delighted to share a table with you; all I need is a little space for a laptop and a TV and a free outlet.

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

wakaranai_de

Hmmm...I'll be okay without the television as long as I can get some extra batteries by then (I've written a video game and would like to be able to show it off...)

ewu

cool:) Look forward to seeing you at Fanime.

The main table should have a place to charge batteries, but it'll be busy there too, so charging at night is good.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

wakaranai_de

Gotcha; I'm looking at what some extra Acer battery packs are gonna run me already.

Also, the tax form/seller's permit thing - do I need to fax in a copy or anything? (Filling it out now, will print it and hand-deliver it to the San Jose sales tax office later this morning.)

Before I get too far down this path, though, is the table still open for sharing, Leloi?

Leloi

I do have a question about addresses and who to make the check out to and stuff, Ewu (I sent you a note... your name sounds familiar).  I plan to send it in, regardless.

Sorry, table sharers, with it being sold out in June 2008 I guess I would be on the "pending space" list.  I'll give you more details soon.
Plushie Maker

megamoth

Hi Leloi,

I am interested in sharing a table with you. If you get a table and I don't, or vice versa, I'd be happy to share. I have a lot of stuff too, but I am prepared to get cozy so more people can have space. My e-mail is on my profile, or you can contact me through www.megamoth.net or megamoth.deviantart.com.

Thanks!

imoto

Hay guys,
just as a side note i dont mind people sharing tables just please be aware: if you are an artist selling your work you need your own sellers permit. If we come around and see two diffrent artists selling there work at one table and we only have one sellers permit listed you will be removed from AA. Yes this is a big deal to us all sales must be legal and all that. It is Easye to atain a sellers permit just check out stuff under the events post.
Also if your planing on sharing a table please e-mail us letting us know ( [email protected] ) who you will be sharing with.
Sorry for having to be the evil AA head ^^;;
Forgive me
~ Stacy

bentoboxbobby

Are we allowed to bring portable power generators? I know duracell sells them for about 175.00 on their website. 

I'm willing to share a table too if that's our only choice, since all tables were sold out per this meeting today.

Thanks
bobby
"For He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalms 91:31

ewu

uuh no gas powered....but if you can carry it in. best would be a car battery and an inverter.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Leloi

Heya guys!  Just an update.  I know several of you have shown interest in my table space.  I'm happy to report that I did get the tables.  So I just need confirmation that there's still interest in those that have contacted me already.  I'm still going first come first serve.  That order is:

wakaranai_de: Feb 18
megamoth: Feb 28
Spazzeh: March 1
slifertheskydragon: March 17

I know slifertheskydragon still has interest.  Do the other three still need a table?  I want to be fair so please reply.  You guys have a week.
Plushie Maker

megamoth

I believe I have a table already. Thanks though!