Apparently I am a man XP

Started by Sunara Ishi, February 18, 2009, 02:33:28 AM

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: spambotHello,
MY name is diamind l am 25 years old searching for a real man that is trust and worthy and caring.a man who understand the real meaning of love as trust in each other a mature man that will be faithful to me and will understand that a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile at  forums.fanime.com,i took interest on you so please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box ( [email protected] ) please try to mail me back on my email address so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Diamond
Email= [email protected]

Lol. Like Diamond is a real name. XP That is more like a hooker name.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

SOawesomeness

... Uhah.... HAHA. xD

Funny stuff, especially since the bot can't spell his name right the first time around...

Though Diamond seems like a masculine name to me... o.0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Jerry

ive seen thats e-mail SO many times its not funny.

but yah, spambots and these fishing scams seem to get lamer with age. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on February 18, 2009, 02:33:28 AM
Quote from: spambotHello,
MY name is diamind l am 25 years old searching for a real man that is trust and worthy and caring.a man who understand the real meaning of love as trust in each other a mature man that will be faithful to me and will understand that a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile at  forums.fanime.com,i took interest on you so please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box ( [email protected] ) please try to mail me back on my email address so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Diamond
Email= [email protected]

Lol. Like Diamond is a real name. XP That is more like a hooker name.

I know a girl named Diamond and she ain´t no hooker! She´s a nice girl...