Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by chorikawa, February 21, 2009, 05:55:27 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

I don't even have cards to bring.
I could barrow my buddies Oppression Keepers, but considering Traditional I would have to change out cards to make it TraAble.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 25, 2009, 10:23:33 AM
I could barrow my buddies Oppression Keepers, but considering Traditional I would have to change out cards to make it TraAble.
i guess u could borrow my oppression keepers :3 if its traditional format then it will be interesting to use all my banned cards again.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: TC_TROOPER on April 25, 2009, 07:16:24 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 25, 2009, 10:23:33 AM
i guess u could borrow my oppression keepers :3 if its traditional format then it will be interesting to use all my banned cards again.

You better.
Give me them harpy feather dusters and Rangeki too.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

mac dre

traditional.. lame
i got chaos emperor dragon, ring of destruction and dmoc for trade
i guess ill bring 2 decks

TC X0 Lt 0X

Hanging in TT-Gaming area for a while, I learned one thing:
Almost all the Yu-Gi-Oh players sucked greatly.

One of them claimed to be in the Top 16 Nationals, but considering a Count Down Stall Deck beat his Rescue GLADS, this is highly questionable. And I met a player who beat Net-Deck Blackwings with a Plant Deck. HTF he pulled this off is beyond me, because it is rare if at all for a low 2nd Tier deck to beat the top 1st Tier.
Even though the tournament was Traditional, many of the players used advanced decks. I did not watch much of it though.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

nightlightning

Congratulations to Jessee Vang for taking 1st place in the Banned Deck tournament.  There were some pretty good players there.

lolfail

I thought it was fun.

I really can't believe my Blackwings topped first in Advanced though. :)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: lolfail on May 27, 2009, 07:38:49 PM
I thought it was fun.

How can't you?
Blackwings are the most powerful thing this format. It is truly amazing to watch the Dark Strike Fighter OTK with this deck.
The only thing that can compete with them even remotely is Rescue GLADS. And with Synchro Cat coming, GLADS will soon be taking a seat with Lightsworns as a 2nd Tier deck.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: nightlightning on May 27, 2009, 12:49:44 PM
Congratulations to Jessee Vang for taking 1st place in the Banned Deck tournament.  There were some pretty good players there.
was he the one using makuyura FTK?
Quote from: lolfail on May 27, 2009, 07:38:49 PM
I thought it was fun.

You better have won using blackwings D:< the comp was pretty weak lulz, also were you the dude that was also running the stardust assult mode deck?

TC X0 Lt 0X

I lulz how me and Trooper replied within 2min of each other...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

TC_TROOPER

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 27, 2009, 09:53:48 PM
u stalkin meh bish lulzi knowz ur sitting there pressing F5 for meh to reply ^_^

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: TC_TROOPER on May 27, 2009, 10:06:16 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 27, 2009, 09:53:48 PM
u stalkin meh bish lulzi knowz ur sitting there pressing F5 for meh to reply ^_^
Yes.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

lolfail

Lawls, no.

I was the little asian guy with the Armegeddon playmat and the red deck box.

Iderno, I thought it was kinda easy. I mean, the lightsworn guy that placed second was OTK'd by me, and the glad guy that got pulled out shadow imprisioning mirror first turn, and still lost.

Haha.

I was scared in like the semi finals though. I played another blackwing user. Thank god his deck was full of random staples that hurt more than helped.

Jace

Oh, by the way, im Jessee Vang. I took the Banned tourney with a Chaos Deck, implemented with Rai-oh.
The finals was between me, a chaos deck, and a blackwing runner. We did that thing where everyone plays each other and the person with the best ratio of win takes first.
I beat the blackwing guy with Rai-oh/Kycoo lockdown.

This is how i beat the other Chaos deck runner. I had a marshmallon face down on the field, and a kycoo in attack mode. He had a 3 star, a set trap along with a marshmallon facedown as well. The lifepoints were at 1100 to 1700, me losing at the moment. I ended my turn and he started his turn by synchroing into a goyo guardian. Then he activated brain control to take my kycoo. -800 to 900 lp. Attacked with goyo into my marshmallon for game. LoLz, took first place.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jace on September 10, 2009, 10:39:11 PM
Oh, by the way, im Jessee Vang. I took the Banned tourney with a Chaos Deck, implemented with Rai-oh.
The finals was between me, a chaos deck, and a blackwing runner. We did that thing where everyone plays each other and the person with the best ratio of win takes first.
I beat the blackwing guy with Rai-oh/Kycoo lockdown.

This is how i beat the other Chaos deck runner. I had a marshmallon face down on the field, and a kycoo in attack mode. He had a 3 star, a set trap along with a marshmallon facedown as well. The lifepoints were at 1100 to 1700, me losing at the moment. I ended my turn and he started his turn by synchroing into a goyo guardian. Then he activated brain control to take my kycoo. -800 to 900 lp. Attacked with goyo into my marshmallon for game. LoLz, took first place.

Traditional Format Chaos?
Your sick.

Still I love Rai-Oh very much.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

My friends are cheap bastards, the just print their cards from the internet and put them in a sleeve over an other card...

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 09, 2009, 08:23:03 PM
My friends are cheap bastards, the just print their cards from the internet and put them in a sleeve over an other card...
Do they take those to tournaments?
If they do, not only are they cheap but the players they play against are retarded.

If they don't, they are more likely then not just testing the deck. I do it all the time, though I just write the card name on pieces of paper. I then test it against other decks. Very helpful so you don't make a deck just to learn you need to make changes to it later.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

d man n

god i havent played in... oh at least 5 years or so so the cards i have are OLD but i have no idea what cards are banned and whatever else but what i do have at least back then were preaty good
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

Jehuty

I'm still a pretty active player and I know of quite a bit of players going to Fanime who'd be interested. I currently play Blackwing, Lightsworn and X-Sabers. The latter of that list is my favorite :p
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!