Your anime preferences

Started by Sachiko, October 21, 2003, 05:52:07 PM

Sachiko

You know.. genre... type.. whatever you call it.. XD What do you like? what to you prefer to watch for anime genres? ^__^
~*~Sachiko

Suspicious

Everything!

Well, I only really love Romantic Comedies and Action and Drama and Comedy and Psychological and Hyper and Adventure and...
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

KyraEnsui

YAOI... SHOUNEN-AI!!!!!!!!! Hehe..... ^__^V

otakuya

Sachiko

Haha, I didn't even post mines XDDD! I love romance/comedy and best if with bishies love! And there has to be drama or something that will suck me into the series..! I don't prefer sci-fi and mecha. Mysterious is fine depending on the picture X3 eye candy!! The picture has to be nice ^_~
~*~Sachiko

Tsubasa

I don't know what I prefer most, but I've developed something of a taste for slice-of-life series as of recent.  It doesn't matter how "boring" (i.e. Piano); I generally like them.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

jinnai_animexcalibur

Anything with girls in it XD
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

RyuHayabusa

Mecha Action, Magical Girls, Shoujo, Drama, Comedy, all types I guess besides Yaoi and Shonen-Ai. I'll take Yuri and Shoujo Ai instead  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

MeliCat

Hai, Ryu-San! ^_^ Yuri is great! But I like Yaoi too, Shoujo, Romance, Mech, Comedy, Horror... I can get into anything with good, fluid art work. I hate most Shonen anime, like DBZ because the art is crappy. But I do like Yugi Oh! ^.~ *hugs Bakura*

.:*MeliCat*:.

swordofthebezerk

It's all about comedy, romance, mecha, and swordfighting anime oh and lookie here love hina fits that completely wow YAY i love love hina.  :D
of course I love every other type even the ones i've never seen like yuri and yaoi and shonen-ai.... hmm i need to get out more don't I?

Updated Version

KyraEnsui

Hmmm.... It's all about how the anime is. I don't like very many that does not catch my attention such as plot and eye-candy. Hehe... >.< I really do need to lay-off the Italian soda. **very hyperactive**

Sachiko

Eye-candy!! That's the main thing that I look at first!! XDDD Plot second ^__^;; But I like animes that suck me into the story and I grow to love the characters XD!
~*~Sachiko

Glitch

I like graphically violent action anime and cute romantic comedies.Because it always good to have your mind snapped in two.:p