SLeeping schedule?

Started by xOchiix, February 22, 2009, 06:44:07 PM

Kuromi_Kat

Quote from: narutofan17 on November 12, 2009, 12:27:30 PM
Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 05, 2009, 07:51:28 AM
what is this sleeping thing you speak of?

sleep is for the weak at the con!
no, I'm kidding, a few hours here and there. haha, maybe like three hours I will be fine as long as I pick up like an energy drink that is not Monster or Redbull at the Walgreens 
LOL! As soon as that energy wares off your gonna crash. If I hear snoring in one the video rooms we we'll know who it is. XD

actually I sleep for a few hours BEFORE fanime. I get my self nice and rested, and I am a caffeine maniac the whole weekend. I just get a little shut eye here and there, I am good after that. XP I can usually wake up get to the con about 9 or so in the morning and get back to the hotel about 4 MAYBE 6 in the morning so.. 21 hours, surviving on 3 hours of sleep. and I am heavily caffeinated XD. im pretty set to go.

michiko nakano

too bad none of my roomies know acupuncture... aparently if you get the right needles stuck in you when you are going to sleep, you sleep waaaay deeper and get energy back faster.  That's what they do on those crazy bike-across-america marathons.  They ride for like twenty two hours a day and then go into deep acupuncture sleepage for two hours and wake up and are totally fine.  Intense.

SimaSeph

I'm ok getting stuck by needles, but I don't know how I'd feel about that being done when I'm trying to sleep. But then again I don't like people behind me period. Massages/accupressure/accupuncture are a big no no, no matter who it is. I'm just a bit paranoid like that.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

michiko nakano

hm.  we do all sorts of massaging in my ballet company.  it's awesome!  didn't they have a massage area at fanime?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 13, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
too bad none of my roomies know acupuncture... aparently if you get the right needles stuck in you when you are going to sleep, you sleep waaaay deeper and get energy back faster.  That's what they do on those crazy bike-across-america marathons.  They ride for like twenty two hours a day and then go into deep acupuncture sleepage for two hours and wake up and are totally fine.  Intense.

I'm down.
As long as those needles are not coated in anything.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SimaSeph

Over the last 15 years that I've been doing martial arts, most of my dojos had massage places too, I just never went there. I can give massages quite well, I just don't like getting them.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

michiko nakano

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on November 13, 2009, 01:51:14 PM

I'm down.
As long as those needles are not coated in anything.
lol there is also acupressure, which is non-invasive.

caskaslyrk

ooohhh I want to stay in your room!! Waaah I am jealous wish someone I knew could do accupuncture!  LOL can I visit before I go to bed? LOL

michiko nakano

oh I'm not the one who knows it... just knows of it.  The only pressure points I know are the ones that hurt.

caskaslyrk

hmm the ones that hurt? that would not be for me..not really into S & M...LOL

michiko nakano

That's unfortunate!  It's very satisfying!

DentyneIce408

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 22, 2009, 07:19:19 PM

Which one, the acupunture or the S&M?  :D
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

SimaSeph

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on November 23, 2009, 03:10:34 PM

I prefer S&M, on the sadist side anyway. Otherwise, pain is not satisfying at all. Unless I'm in a fight. I love meeting an opponent that can beat me or at least challenge me. While I don't enjoy the pain directly, I do feel better learning more about different fighting styles.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: SimaSeph on November 23, 2009, 03:24:33 PM

I prefer S&M, on the sadist side anyway. Otherwise, pain is not satisfying at all. Unless I'm in a fight. I love meeting an opponent that can beat me or at least challenge me. While I don't enjoy the pain directly, I do feel better learning more about different fighting styles.

I'm both. I enjoy being a sadist and feeling pain. Pain helps me concentrate on certain things and while being a sadist, helps remove my anger and frustration from bottling up inside.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

caskaslyrk

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on November 23, 2009, 07:01:37 PM
Quote from: SimaSeph on November 23, 2009, 03:24:33 PM

I'm both. I enjoy being a sadist and feeling pain. Pain helps me concentrate on certain things and while being a sadist, helps remove my anger and frustration from bottling up inside.
I definately like giving pain but receiving is not my cup of tea...but if anyone wants to receive pain than ooohh yeah..maybe this year I will bring my japanese rope and try to do a cosplay with that...LOL :P

michiko nakano

psh pain ruins the mood.  it's all about domination!

caskaslyrk

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 24, 2009, 11:10:08 PM
psh pain ruins the mood.  it's all about domination!
Domination is fun..shoot I used to do it as a profession..but nothing like seeing pain (in a good way) in someone'e eyes..but ONLY if its consentual..lol :P and if they are dressed as a furry even better..LOL

SimaSeph

This thread definitely went from one manner of "sleep" to another. But it seems we have three sadists and a switch hitter. Kind of amusing really. I never tend to find sadists. Only masochists. Not that it's a problem.

deonchan

Reading this thead gives me the urge to come out with "safe words" :P
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

caskaslyrk

Quote from: deonchan on November 25, 2009, 11:07:06 AM
Reading this thead gives me the urge to come out with "safe words" :P
safe words...who needs no stinking safe words...